Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,555 members, 7,888,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech (19128 Views)

Dino Melaye Issues Disclaimer On Presidential Posters Seen Around The Country / PDP Looters Funded Buhari’s 2015 Campaign– Senators, Reps / Amaechi At 52: Channels TV Issues Disclaimer During Broadcast Of Birthday Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:29pm On May 10, 2018
LDaVinci:

Those words have been in circulation and subject of much talk for three years. Dont you think it strange that it was never denied - and a denial only comes after the New York Times highlights the words?

Those words might have been in circulation, might be true, might be false.
The essential thing is was it said in Cheltenham House on the said date being circulated.

We should learn to start keeping records straight, whether we feel it is inconsequential or not.
Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by openmine(m): 12:35pm On May 10, 2018
whether 21 or 26,the question is did he make that statement?
Or is this a way of justifying his trips to foreign countries for medical checkups?
Any one including zombies who still think anything good will come out from this government is either drunk or living in a fool's paradise!
When U are done with treating urself PMB,start packing ur load to duara by 2019...Period! angry angry
Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by ajepako(f): 12:40pm On May 10, 2018
But then, it was not denied at that time because it was convenient for APC, PMB and his handlers

But now, it isn't convenient for them knowing it won't sell their candidate..

God punish you all...
Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by Mrjo(m): 12:43pm On May 10, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
shocked

Who is the presidency

grin

Having read the said speech, I can categorically say a lot of Nigerians are intellectually lazy, why not make a move and find out if the dismissed speech was actually made by Buhari or made up, let's disprove everything with facts not emotions.
DID U ACTULLY MADE ANY SENSE?
Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:44pm On May 10, 2018
Mrjo:
DID U ACTULLY MADE ANY SENSE?

MAKE
Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by Mrjo(m): 12:47pm On May 10, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

MAKE
THANK U NWAFOR LECTURER

1 Like

Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by Ojiofor: 1:03pm On May 10, 2018
contigiency:
And I still have the video and the transcript of what mr President had said, no time did he say a thing like that. Its many of these 5th columnist that are churning out all sorts of nonsense just to discredit the man and to him look the very opposit of whom he said he is. But They will surely fail and subsequently get tired.

Yes,he didn't said that at Chatham house but he did said all that when he was addressing Nigerian community in London in febuary 2015.
Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by IamEmem(m): 1:06pm On May 10, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/2161287/buharis-speech-nigerian-community-uk#30978547

That statement was actually made by Buhari when he met with the Nigerian Community in London.
I remembered listening to that speech.
These guys can lie for Africa
very pathetic i must say.
Before the zombies attack, just open the link above.
Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by IamEmem(m): 1:08pm On May 10, 2018
Ojiofor:

Yes,he didn't said that at Chatham house but he did said all that when he was addressing Nigerian community in London in febuary 2015.

The question is did he make such statement or not?
Why are these people lying.
May be they think we are all lazy youths with very poor memory.
Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by debaj10: 1:12pm On May 10, 2018
IamEmem:

The question is did he make such statement or not? Why are these people lying. May be they think we are all lazy youths with very poor memory.
he did. http://tonymomoh.com/general-muhammadu-buhari-in-uk/
Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by Ojiofor: 1:15pm On May 10, 2018
IamEmem:

The question is did he make such statement or not?
Why are these people lying.
May be they think we are all lazy youths with very poor memory.

He said it to Nigerian community in London in febuary 2015.
Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by Kdon2: 1:18pm On May 10, 2018
three:
The Presidency has issued a disclaimer on its twitter handle claiming that the speech being shared with reference to foreign medical treatment of government officials is false!

@NGRPresident

https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/994241680890089473

link to the address https://www.chathamhouse.org/sites/files/chathamhouse/field/field_document/20150226BuhariSpeechQA.pdf

Always renenging on their promises. Party of lies
Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by achiever12: 1:32pm On May 10, 2018
Yarimo, madridguy, buhariguy, sarrki, if Jonathan is the one involved in this rubbish, will you still support it? You are all hypocrites
Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by madridguy(m): 1:42pm On May 10, 2018
Please stop mentioning me, make your comment and leave.

achiever12:
Yarimo, madridguy, buhariguy, sarrki, if Jonathan is the one involved in this rubbish, will you still support it? You are all hypocrites
Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by debaj10: 1:54pm On May 10, 2018
madridguy:

but ansa d kweshun na.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by achiever12: 1:54pm On May 10, 2018
madridguy:

You always comment as if you are disconnected from reality. Your comment makes me wonder if Buhari has also infected you with ear problem, thereby killing your mind and senses to reality. Stop commenting like someone with a dead conscience and rudderless mind if you don't want me to mention your name.
Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by IamEmem(m): 2:02pm On May 10, 2018
Ojiofor:

He said it to Nigerian community in London in febuary 2015.

So why the disclaimer?
Since it is on record that he made such statement.
Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by IamEmem(m): 2:05pm On May 10, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
I just watched the whole speech. If he made that statement, it wasn't during this speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m4asXkZwRM

He made the refered statement, but not in the chatam house rather in his meeting with the Nigeria community in London on feb 21, 2015
The presidency could have done better by refering the gathering where the president made the statement.
Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by Ojiofor: 2:12pm On May 10, 2018
IamEmem:

So why the disclaimer?
Since it is on record that he made such statement.

Don't you know APC is run on lies and deception?
Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by IamEmem(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2018
Ojiofor:

Yes i know my brother.
But cheap lies and disclaimer that can easily be verified?
Very pathetic.
Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by Tayomi37(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2018
IamEmem:
https://www.nairaland.com/2161287/buharis-speech-nigerian-community-uk#30978547

That statement was actually made by Buhari when he met with the Nigerian Community in London.
I remembered listening to that speech.
These guys can lie for Africa
very pathetic i must say.
Before the zombies attack, just open the link above.

God bless you have, thanks to technology. I don't know why many of us support this issue blindly without carrying out proper research
Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:47pm On May 10, 2018
Ojiofor:

Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by Nobody: 9:37am On May 11, 2018
Model Who Spent Years Transitioning To Female QUITS Hormones To Live As A Man

[https://www.dailycatchhub.com/2018/05/model-who-spent-years-transitioning-to.html?m=0]

Re: Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech by Oxalic(m): 12:51pm On May 11, 2018
No need. Presidency should hold it. Nigerians will issue their own disclaimer in 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants / APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha / Governor Adeleke, Aides Escape Air Crash - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.