Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,100 members, 7,903,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:21 PM

Newsflash:- Sir M Buhari Has Been Comfirmed!...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newsflash:- Sir M Buhari Has Been Comfirmed!...... (1343 Views)

Newsflash: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP / Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari / Newsflash: Again, Buhari Shuns Lagos' 2-day Visit, Sends Osinbajo Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newsflash:- Sir M Buhari Has Been Comfirmed!...... by SLIMDON88: 8:33pm On May 09, 2018
News reaching me had it that Sir M Buhari has been comfirmed healthy and ready to run for 2019 elections, the doctor has promised to do everything he can so that Sir M Buhari will remain in good health until his tenure finish
Re: Newsflash:- Sir M Buhari Has Been Comfirmed!...... by Xander85: 9:15pm On May 09, 2018
LOL@ the Doctor promising to keep him alive till his second tenure is finished! They'd most likely pump him full of steroids! grin grin grin
Re: Newsflash:- Sir M Buhari Has Been Comfirmed!...... by UncleSnr(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2018
An adult of your age doesn't know how to spell confirm.
Go and get Brighter Grammar.

2 Likes

Re: Newsflash:- Sir M Buhari Has Been Comfirmed!...... by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2018
#PMB1523
Re: Newsflash:- Sir M Buhari Has Been Comfirmed!...... by giftedheart1(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2018
UncleSnr:
An adult of your age doesn't know how to spell confirm.
Go and get Brighter Grammar.
BOOKS 1 TO 4.
Re: Newsflash:- Sir M Buhari Has Been Comfirmed!...... by chosengocap: 10:53pm On May 09, 2018
‎Ali Shuaibu wrote: I SWEAR, E NO GO BETTER FOR "PRESIDENT" BUHARI AND HIS SUPPORTERS. # Before During his 2015 campaign of calumny ~ Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, lectured at Uk Chatham house on 21st February, 2015: "What is the difference between me and those who elected us to represent them, absolutely nothing. WHY DO I NEED TO EMBARK ON A FOREIGN MEDICAL TRIP IF WE CANNOT MAKE OUR HOSPITAL FUNCTIONAL? --------------------------------------------- -------------------------------- 3 years later. # Today 2018 Shehu Garba, Senior Special Assistant Media and Publicity to President Muhammadu Buhari announced again: "PRESIDENT ON A FOUR-DAY UK TRIP TO SEE HIS Doctor"‎

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose Has Asked Pres Buhari 8 Critical Questions / The Lies Of Ancestral Curse. / Meaning Of The Name Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.