Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,104 members, 7,939,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

My Girlfriend Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend (768 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend by Confidant010(m): 9:02pm On May 09, 2018
In a conversation that transpired between I n my girlfriend that I met since last year, we've been together since then n i have introduced her to all my people as my wife to be, told me that if she sees her ex boyfriend on the road that she will stop by greet him because she still likes him but doesn't love him again that they didn't quarel and this guy's pictures are still on her FB photos. Pls friends what did she mean by that? Pls advice I'm very very confused.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 09, 2018
It means she will probably have sex with him if he asks. If you're planning to wife her, please give her some reorientation.

She's honest though.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend by IwillSucced(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2018
Confidant010:
In a conversation that transpired between I n my girlfriend that I met since last year, we've been together since then n i have introduced her to all my people as my wife to be, told me that if she sees her ex boyfriend on the road that she will stop by greet him because she still likes him but doesn't love him again that they didn't quarel and this guy's pictures are still on her FB photos. Pls friends what did she mean by that? Pls advice I'm very very confused.

She is just telling you so that you will not be hurt.. I advice you to behave like a wise man and start looking into her whatsapp messages... She might have already slept with him or is still in contact with him and is just trying to tell you so that when you hear from anybody that she is contacting himi, you will not be shocked because she has already told you...

I advise you to use common sense and look further, if you want to spend the rest of your life with her, then you deserve to know... So start now... There have been so many stories of guys who taught their girlfriend were innocent or virgins until they read their whatsapp chats... ONe guy posted his story here about how he found out she had 30 other boyfriends... Don't think your girl is innocent, don't ever try that.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 09, 2018
You still need to do a lot of grooming on her..that's what I think.

She doesn't know how to present matters or how to subject her emotions to relationship norms.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend by kingxsamz(m): 1:32am On May 10, 2018
Dude you have to check her WhatsApp. she's gonna fvck her ex if she gets the chance.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend by jidenna21(m): 1:44am On May 10, 2018
My ex girlfriend told me the same this Monday
I broke up with her immediately.
She ain't the stress.
Gotta be careful, man.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You / My Boyfriend Denied My Pregnancy But Now He Wants The Baby / If A Lady Says "Forget About Me" Does She Mean It???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.