Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,453 members, 7,881,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:40 AM

Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" (53630 Views)

Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by Bimpe29: 9:52am On May 10, 2018
I hope she will own up to her stance.
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by Josh64(m): 9:54am On May 10, 2018
All na wash!
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by Ubanagum: 9:55am On May 10, 2018
Then your career is dead on arrival. see her teeth
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by elonize(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2018
C her teeth like shark own
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by Nobody: 10:02am On May 10, 2018
ifeanyija:
she no even fine

She's pretty.
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by Aldebaran(m): 10:02am On May 10, 2018
Euphorica:

As simple as that...
Nice opinion grin

Hmmm

You like that? grin

I know what's going on in your mind grin
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by Seun4FastLoans(f): 10:03am On May 10, 2018
I don't think i know though she's pretty
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by Nobody: 10:03am On May 10, 2018
elonize:
C her teeth like shark own

Post your picture on your profile if you are better looking. undecided
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by Kendrick80(m): 10:13am On May 10, 2018
Davido

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by DaRuud(m): 10:15am On May 10, 2018
This same boobs wey
film producer don touch am
stage manager don touch am
Camera man don touch am
Sound Production officer don touch am
Make up artist don touch am
Director of Photography don touch am
Screen writer don touch am
Film casts don touch am
The actor don touch am x no of rehearsal
. Very soon Jide Kosoko go touch am
Wizkid go touch am
Davido don touch am
may be Banky W go touch am too

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

CaptainGOOD:
undecided

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by joenor(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2018
Abeg all this one na wash.
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by koladebrainiac(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2018
IS SHE PREGNANT
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by rita25(f): 10:46am On May 10, 2018
BREAST IS JUST AVERAGE SIZE JOR NOT THAT BIG............ABEG MK I HEAR WORD
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:52am On May 10, 2018
Then why are you an actress? She must be very foolish. Olodo
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by xtervaganza(m): 10:55am On May 10, 2018
neolboy:
Then go and join Mount Zion films or Elvon Jaret film production.

With those film production your boobs is secured and safe
you de mind the mumu

Boobs wey directors and movie producers don over press and rough handle
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by AstuteAyo(m): 10:57am On May 10, 2018
she wanna use that get fame clout joorr
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by Nedfed(m): 11:04am On May 10, 2018
Push up brezzzzzz
Brezzzzzz wey kalisu nd Sodiq don suck finish for secondary u con dey use form.
Hold your breast make we hold my script too
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by kense88: 11:05am On May 10, 2018
ugly lady
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by LabUdegbe(m): 11:10am On May 10, 2018
neolboy:
Then go and join Mount Zion films or Elvon Jaret film production.

With those film production your boobs is secured and safe[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by OhiOfIhima: 11:31am On May 10, 2018
Earthbound:
Then why are you an actress?
She for kukuma go for painting job either.. mtcheww
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2018
where is the big boobs wey person won touch?this boobs is not even big...wait till you see roman goddess!
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by natruebdiz: 11:42am On May 10, 2018
girls should stop talking crap!
na so one dey form shiiit until I spent some money on her then I finally found out that her huge chest aint nothing but as liquid as a flowing river
I prefer onu uGu!!!!
u know u know
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by Coolgent(m): 11:48am On May 10, 2018
E bi like say her boobs no get NAFDAC number, hence her reason.
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 10, 2018
Awwwn Boobs Talk,from A Boobless Lady. Mtcheew. . .
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by Obodo999(m): 12:19pm On May 10, 2018
But she will like the kissing undecided
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by Honestagbons(m): 12:26pm On May 10, 2018
Earthbound:
Then why are you an actress?
asks her oh
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by gentlegenius(m): 12:31pm On May 10, 2018
EsotericMonk:
There is nothing great about her boobs or that of any lady. I don't know what the fascination is with boobs. Men need to rein it in and stop fawning unnecessarily
That said, her boobs may actually be her weakness. I have had ladies who once you touch their boobs in a romantic way, it melts them. Some its their butt, and some you have to touch their 'mind' to get them up.
So for a lady who is cool with kissing on set in a Nigerian setting, her boobs statement isn't about decency, you have to read between the lines to get her drift.
To most ladies, the boobs is their weakness. But that doesn't mean they'll melt away immediately you touch their chest. They only melt when you suck their tips.
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by Euphorica(f): 1:09pm On May 10, 2018
Aldebaran:

Hmmm

You like that? grin

I know what's going on in your mind grin
Lol...
Dunno wat u r sayin ooo
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 10, 2018
gentlegenius:

To most a good number of ladies, the boobs is their weakness. But that doesn't mean they'll melt away immediately you touch their chest. They only melt when you suck their tips.
My brother you can't speak for 'most ladies', you can only speak for the ones you have gone down with or had an encounter with.
Everyone has his/her erotic spot. Some its the lips, some the nape of the neck, some its the ear lobes, some its the boobs, some its the inside of the thigh, some its the nips, etc etc. And it doesn't have to be till you suck the nips cos I know a few who get up simply by handling the boobs and I know a few who also get turned off when he sucks her nips.
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" by Dabenokoye(m): 2:13pm On May 10, 2018
mikool007:
After the movie nko grin
hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' / Sophia Momodu Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.