Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Course Mate Relationships: Do They Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Course Mate Relationships: Do They Work? (1130 Views)

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / How Many Healthy Relationships Do You See Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Course Mate Relationships: Do They Work? by obisco4u: 12:07am On May 10, 2018
Hi everyone. I need a piece of advice. I am a student at a university somewhere in Nigeria.

There is this course mate of mine (same level) who has shown interest in me i.e., I think she likes me and a few of my friends are saying the same thing. She's cute and younger than me.
You guys can already tell that am not really good with ladies and introverted (she is too).

I don't think dating my course mate is a good idea because I have had some bad experiences.

What should I do?
Re: Course Mate Relationships: Do They Work? by Nobody: 12:12am On May 10, 2018
Same department bro is somehow, you won't be free neither would she.

You can date her if u know how to play ur game right but I don't know if you can..I mean get intimate with her in private but be occupied by other things in d dept(public) else she may choke u up(with jealousy), other girls will avoid you too even if the going btwn u and her is not as romantic as they think.

They may crown you best couple sha..I think that's an achievement on it own that u want to pursue apart from cgpa.

2 Likes

Re: Course Mate Relationships: Do They Work? by holuwajaytee(m): 12:14am On May 10, 2018
It depends
Re: Course Mate Relationships: Do They Work? by nairarhymer(m): 12:19am On May 10, 2018
t
Re: Course Mate Relationships: Do They Work? by EbukaHades10(m): 1:06am On May 10, 2018
I'd u are really concerned,do it low key otherwise,u go just cast.
Re: Course Mate Relationships: Do They Work? by kingxsamz(m): 1:12am On May 10, 2018
it's cute...there's nothing wrong. I've been there.
Re: Course Mate Relationships: Do They Work? by mespusinglez(m): 1:37am On May 10, 2018
If One Is More Intelligent than the other....Then The Mode Of Feeding will be "PARASITISM"...Only Science Student Will Understand
Re: Course Mate Relationships: Do They Work? by obisco4u: 6:57am On May 10, 2018
holuwajaytee:
It depends

On?
Re: Course Mate Relationships: Do They Work? by gonkin(m): 10:40am On May 10, 2018
Na me hate am pass. Although i never had one cuz in all my academic classes every girl was older than i. So it never really happened. And older girls are ashamed to date a younger guy publicly

(1) (Reply)

Am A Medical Student, I Need A Sugar Mummy Not To Drop Outof Schl, Please Help / Christmas Giveaways Here! Solve This Riddle And Win 5000 / Between My Girlfriend And My Applicant Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.