Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,313 members, 7,967,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:42 AM

"Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology (27600 Views)

"May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar / Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ / COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by Oreofepeters: 10:34am On May 10, 2018
Like play like play, bobrisky fit enter this girl and smash her badly. Forget say na gay, people would hardly notice even Nina can't get the scope not until he show her, his ROD of GILBRALTAR
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by rita25(f): 10:42am On May 10, 2018
YO GO GIRL.....................THATS MY BOBBY RISKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SAYS IT AS IT IS.......THIS BAE WILL MAKE A GREAT FRIEND AS LONG AS YOU DONT OVER STEP UR BOUNDS grin
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by Bsingle(m): 10:45am On May 10, 2018
Who bobrisky epp ? undecided
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by kmaster007: 10:47am On May 10, 2018
ABI u don fall in luv with her
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by dljbd1(m): 10:49am On May 10, 2018
Faithway10:
I fought a lot of people who cal u names such as LovePeddler, dumb etc.

He/She still use style abuse am sha grin
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by dominique(f): 10:59am On May 10, 2018
Well written Bob, very commendable move from him/her. Nina has to wise up and align with those that have her best interest at heart.

1 Like

Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by Nobody: 10:59am On May 10, 2018
I can't believe the hogwash I just read up there about some useless program for idle people and money-miss-roads. This country is gone, wallahi! I'm looking forward to when this Satanic BBN will be banned and Multichoice sanctioned in Nigeria. And believe me, it will be done. Not in this rudderless administration though.

Imagine a gay (all because Buhari & Tinubu reached a secret devilish agreement with Obama not to implement Jonathan's anti-gay laws in exchange for US support for APC victory. That's why gays like Bobrisky are never prosecuted in this regime) talking trash about crying to idle brats that call themselves celebrities and others here unbelievably worship! angry angry

What was she crying about? About what discovery? About who? Somebody begged to just look at the BBN fakeness for 1 minute and I was disgusted with all the ceci, nina, tobi noise. So these ones were all the hullabaloo? These ones talking. I can't even take notice of any of them twice if I saw them on the street! I wasn't even impressed by anyone's speech, etiquette or command of language.

Look at all the irresponsible and abominable Bobrisky mentioned. Who's responsible among them? These are the people others worship, and overnight BBN "celebrities" (who achieved that pedestal in the mind of their worshipers suffering from an acute form of inferiority complex) and who's only claim to popularity is appearing on TV to promote immorality, laziness (Buhari was right on this one) and uncouth behavior and language as the surest short-cut to wealth. Not hardwork or honesty.

This is the sad reality this generation is imbibing, and this Nina, bamabam, teddy and co nonsense and useless names are down that destructive path code-named "celebrity." Most of them that I have met one-on-one and felt disgusted and like spitting in my mind, that's the people some worship. Arrogant, irresponsible and immoral bunch. All of them! Forming George Clooney and Julia Roberts of Nigeria. Let me not mentioned names. undecided undecided

Look at that one called Tonto that deceives herself that she's a Christian. Start by preaching to these your "proteges" about giving their life to God and living a godly life and walking in the narrow way. Broad is the way that leads to destruction. In the broad way, there's so much liberty and that's the way most people enjoy and wish God's way is. This generation has even accepted fornication and pre-marital sex as standard and a way of life.

Do not be deceived, all fornicators shall go to hell. God's word can never change. But except your righteousness exceed that of the pharisees (pretenders and hypocrites), you will in no wise enter the kingdom of God.
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by Emmymarvel(m): 10:59am On May 10, 2018
Faithway10:
Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky has responded to Nina's public apology where she said she didn't know Bob has issues with Toyin Lawani.

Bobrisky in his reply warned Nina to be careful because not everyone who smiles at her really loves her. He wrote;

"Nina, I wish u success in life trust me. I'm not fighting u or angry with u. I just wanna excuse myself from unwanted drama. I can still remember the very day I saw u on my screen. I was like omg I like dis girl she is free and nice with everybody in the house. I decided within myself to love u and campaign for u throughout your stay in the house. I fought a lot of people who cal u names such as LovePeddler, dumb etc. No one is perfect. We all learn everyday so let nobody judge anyone. Because of u I dm @realmercyaigbe to pls put u on her page. I can remember when I dm her she was in USA immediately she posted ur picture, I was so surprise she posted so fast because I and mercy have never talk or seen before. It was because of u mercy and I talk today. Even @toyin_abraham also posted u after I went to her house to cry to her that I don't want u home home now. Toyin is tobi fan but she posted it for me because she love me. The way I disturb @tontolet has no part 2 lol. I cal her every minutes to make sure she love u too. All dis is pure love I have for everyone who need help. At some point my dad called me and ask me y do i love Nina dis much ? Because he saw how i came out to make tshirt for u to campaign. It all good nina I have nothing against u my dear enjoy ur new fame . Lastly Nina not everybody who smile at u love u pls be careful. "

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/please-be-careful-bobrisky-replies-ninas-apology.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
LMAO........ so Bobrisky has a father...wonders sha never end
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by Nobody: 11:00am On May 10, 2018
Brooke60:
Take it or leave it, Bobrisky is a good guy/girl cheesy cheesy with good heart. Forget his dramas

your comment is as confusing as bobrisky himself ,,sorry herself jare !!
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by okerekeikpo: 11:02am On May 10, 2018
I no dey put mouth for women matter
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by Nobody: 11:03am On May 10, 2018
Bob, Toyin, Mercy, Tonto, his/her Dad, Nina, all the shirts plus the person who typed this reply for bob- are all MAD!!
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by Meekdon: 11:10am On May 10, 2018
haha wink
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by greggng: 11:25am On May 10, 2018
Brooke60:
Take it or leave it, Bobrisky is a good guy/girl cheesy cheesy with good heart. Forget his dramas

I believe you. From her action you will know. She loves the way God wants it.
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by nobodysmanrob(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2018
Hmmmn
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by oochi123(f): 11:39am On May 10, 2018
Hmmmm. Ur dad is alive?
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:43am On May 10, 2018
grin grin Make up your mind will ya? grin grin

dominique:
Well written Bob, very commendable move from him/her. Nina has to wise up and align with those that have her best interest at heart.

1 Like

Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:12pm On May 10, 2018
youngest85:
Na girl to girl talk, nothing concern me
Naughty boy u be
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by Temple1288(m): 12:12pm On May 10, 2018
youngest85:

Girl to girl talk?
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by bookingnumbers: 12:13pm On May 10, 2018
THIEF PASS THIEF(FUNNY COMEDY), U GO FEAR EDO BOY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpzx3SO1kt0
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by john4q(m): 12:26pm On May 10, 2018
youngest85:

Which one be girl to girl ahbi “boy to girl”
Correct yourself o
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by AloneTK: 12:38pm On May 10, 2018
Couldn't even tell when he/she meant to use PRESENT/P.CONTINUOUS & PAST TENSES. This she-guy needs to improve
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by KELVONISTIC: 12:41pm On May 10, 2018
She said
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:46pm On May 10, 2018
shamecurls:

Of course, and does that hurt you?

No it hurt you undecided

I am just surprise at the level of moral decadence even with adults around.

1 Like

Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 10, 2018
youngest85:
Boy/girl to girl I suppose
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by shamecurls(m): 12:50pm On May 10, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

No it hurt you undecided

I am just surprise at the level of moral decadence even with adults around.

Has nothing to do with morals. Live and let other people live
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by kalu61(m): 12:59pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
What do you expect from a girl that broke up with her boyfriend on national TV...... cool
e de pain you. u know the power of fame and money is unimaginable
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by deedondavi(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2018
WritePal:
I can't believe the hogwash I just read up there about some useless program for idle people and money-miss-roads. This country is gone, wallahi! I'm looking forward to when this Satanic BBN will be banned and Multichoice sanctioned in Nigeria. And believe me, it will be done. Not in this rudderless administration though.

Imagine a gay (all because Buhari & Tinubu reached a secret devilish agreement with Obama not to implement Jonathan's anti-gay laws in exchange for US support for APC victory. That's why gays like Bobrisky are never prosecuted in this regime) talking trash about crying to idle brats that call themselves celebrities and others here unbelievably worship! angry angry

What was she crying about? About what discovery? About who? Somebody begged to just look at the BBN fakeness for 1 minute and I was disgusted with all the ceci, nina, tobi noise. So these ones were all the hullabaloo? These ones talking. I can't even take notice of any of them twice if I saw them on the street! I wasn't even impressed by anyone's speech, etiquette or command of language.

Look at all the irresponsible and abominable Bobrisky mentioned. Who's responsible among them? These are the people others worship, and overnight BBN "celebrities" (who achieved that pedestal in the mind of their worshipers suffering from an acute form of inferiority complex) and who's only claim to popularity is appearing on TV to promote immorality, laziness (Buhari was right on this one) and uncouth behavior and language as the surest short-cut to wealth. Not hardwork or honesty.

This is the sad reality this generation is imbibing, and this Nina, bamabam, teddy and co nonsense and useless names are down that destructive path code-named "celebrity." Most of them that I have met one-on-one and felt disgusted and like spitting in my mind, that's the people some worship. Arrogant, irresponsible and immoral bunch. All of them! Forming George Clooney and Julia Roberts of Nigeria. Let me not mentioned names. undecided undecided

Look at that one called Tonto that deceives herself that she's a Christian. Start by preaching to these your "proteges" about giving their life to God and living a godly life and walking in the narrow way. Broad is the way that leads to destruction. In the broad way, there's so much liberty and that's the way most people enjoy and wish God's way is. This generation has even accepted fornication and pre-marital sex as standard and a way of life.

Do not be deceived, all fornicators shall go to hell. God's word can never change. But except your righteousness exceed that of the pharisees (pretenders and hypocrites), you will in no wise enter the kingdom of God.

This epistle for " Bobrisky " ..
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by Yankiss(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2018
So, if Bobrisky goes into relationship with Nina, do we call that lesbianism or what? grin
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2018
shamecurls:

Has nothing to do with morals. Live and let other people live
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by shamecurls(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:

Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...

You need to upgrade your marketing skills. Going this way, you will find it very difficult to sell 10sqm in 365days
Re: "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology by MarieSucre(f): 5:20pm On May 10, 2018
chiedozie198100:
this is my PREDICTION: homosexuality will be introduced in subsequent BBNaija seasons. maybe not next season, but definitely it will enter.
Fornication has already being introduced into the house, how many people did you stone to death this year?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson, Uche Nnanna & Mr Ibu's Wife / Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law / Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.