Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,883 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:33 AM

Female To Unisex Salon Owners Only Connect To The Secret Of Extra Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Female To Unisex Salon Owners Only Connect To The Secret Of Extra Income (613 Views)

Whatsapp Basic Accounting Class In Excel (small Business Owners Only) / Small Business Owners Only... 30days Free Adverts On GOTV For The Cost Of 1 / Truck Owners Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female To Unisex Salon Owners Only Connect To The Secret Of Extra Income by Geoforever(f): 8:16am On May 10, 2018
Dis is basically for salon owners,why not stop promoting other peoples brand of products to your clients instead of promoting your own brands and making extra cash as well as preventing you to spend more by buying the products use in your own salon.Interested salon owners for all genders and who are into all hair types as well as those into manicure and pedicure who want to help his or her business grow and save more by promoting his or her own brand and do not know how to go about it should call me on 08035151554 or WhatsApp no 08087306328.Note dis opportunity is open to all in any part of the country.Why not grab it now.....This had really helped me alot and i believe it really worth it to share this idea and knowledge too.Trust me it worth it.
Re: Female To Unisex Salon Owners Only Connect To The Secret Of Extra Income by Geoforever(f): 8:23am On May 10, 2018
There is a clear difference in using products you are 100% sure of on your client just because its made by you than using something you aren't sure of.U only see what its bin written in the manufacturers paper and some of your clients aren't satisfied with the same product bin used on Dem,u still keep searching for other best products that will give you a lasting result still not found any yet and you couldn't stop buying...hmmm,why not stop all of his now and have your 100% assurance on your own products henceforth..
Re: Female To Unisex Salon Owners Only Connect To The Secret Of Extra Income by Geoforever(f): 8:26am On May 10, 2018
For everyone who had taken dis bold step had stopped complaining about on boring salon business could be but bin so glad that didn't allow dis opportunity to slip off...Don't hesitate to be among those who are enjoying this opportunity too.Keep the calls rolling in and add more value to your business

(1) (Reply)

Here’s When Ambode Will Relocate Popular Mile 12 Market To Ikorodu / Shilat Cleaners / Best Business Opportunities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.