Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

Doctors Connect - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Connect (651 Views)

Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / How Do Doctors Calculate Medical Bills? / Anambra To Recruit Foreign Doctors As Local Doctors Continue Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Connect by docxdee(m): 2:09am On May 22, 2010
i'm a medical student and i dont think a platform weaby student docz and doctorz in the house can discuss abt health issues and share ideas and experiences iz a bad idea, plz folkz wat d'u think?
Re: Doctors Connect by benodic: 10:04am On May 22, 2010
i agree with you.
i am calling on all the doctors in the house and all the medical students in the house to meet here.
let us share information about our careers.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read About Premature Release / Batch C Corp Members To Enjoy Free Healthcare Services / What Are The Symptoms Of Hepatitis C?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.