Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,217 members, 7,913,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:27 AM

Call For Help To Save Their Limbs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Call For Help To Save Their Limbs (253 Views)

Jlissa Austin & Chassidy Young Born Without Limbs, Become Best Friends / Why Orthopaedic Surgeons In Nigeria Are Renowned For Amputating Limbs / Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call For Help To Save Their Limbs by Hibeekayleb(m): 10:27am On May 10, 2018
Good morning all,
My name is Caleb Olanipekun, I am the Programme Officer for Centre for Inclusive Agriculture and Gender Development (CIA-GED), a nonprofit organization in Ondo State, Nigeria, you can read more about us on www.cia-ged.org.

Please I want to request for your humanitarian assistance on 2 children of the same parents who were knocked down by a car on their way from school over 3 years ago. One of them had his sole-feet chopped off while the second one's feet shrinks on daily basis and leaps with a disfigured Sole. The former is on orthopedic shoe that costs 30,000 naira. The latter needs a corrective surgery worth about 200,000 naira.

While CIA-GED is working on possible means of empowerment for their mother, we need help from all and sundry, especially medical practitioners and organisations who will be willing to intervene, the Girl has stopped schooling while the boy suffers from pain from wearing the worn out shoe, also the family is facing economic challenges a result of the fallout from the expenses on the accident.

Earlier this week, I made a visit personally to their house with their family friend who connected us to them (Engr. Taye Ajayi), and I took some pictures which I'm attaching to this post.

The help we seek do not necessarily have to be cash, but rather connecting us to organizations or agency that can help, I've sent this message out to social media platforms too, you can also be of help by sharing this on other platforms, individuals or organizations that you know can be of help, but please while doing so since the children in question are young (below 15) and we will also like to protect their identities by not stating their names here, but the reside in Ondo State.

For those willing to help and will like to verify if this info is true or not, you can contact me on 07066422489 or Engr. Taye Ajayi - 08032387093
My email is calebibukun@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

11 Tips To Help You Lose Weight On The 5th Day / Lipozene Weight Loss Supplement For Sale At Micostarmall / How Does Acupuncture Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.