Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,923 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:34 AM

God Is Still Blessing Couples Through Libracin Herbal Products. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / God Is Still Blessing Couples Through Libracin Herbal Products. (732 Views)

Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS / Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! / Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Still Blessing Couples Through Libracin Herbal Products. by Franca62(f): 12:27pm On May 10, 2018
My people it's real and i can't stop thanking almighty God and sharing my testimony.

My wife and I have been praying for the fruit of the womb for so long now. For the past 6 years of marriage, my wife has not been able to conceive due to my low sperm count and weak sperm mobility. we visited so many hospitals but the doctors told us that they could not help us, I tried taking different supplements to help boost the sperm count and mobility for over 3 years without any result. It got to a point that it seems that all hope is loss, Till a friend of mine told us about Libracin Herbal Alternatives how their products solved their own case some years back, We decided to give it a try so we visited one of their branch in Owerri Imo State we met the health practitioner in charge and she prescribed me with some herbal treatment, (Mascum Herbal Pride, Phyto Bliss Herbal Tea and Aloe Vera Plus Bitter Aloes) and advice that my wife should also join me in taking Phyto Bliss and Aloe Vera Plus Bitter Aloes after two months of the treatment my wife was pregnant, and in August 2017 we had a baby boy and we named him Victor. To God be the glory.. Mr Daniel.
This is a testimony of one of the couples that God blessed through our products and He is still blessing many more. We bless His name for it's not by our power but by His grace.
To read more testimonies on our products visit: http://libracin.com/testimonies-2./ref=61.
You can always contact us through 09035687948.
You can also locate us at No.16/22 Christ church road owerri imo state.

Your good health is our concern!!!

(1) (Reply)

SOAS University Of London Backs Wellbeing Foundation Africa Midwife Campaign / Benefits, Uses And Side Effects Of Black Seed And Oil / Early Signs And Symptoms Of Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.