Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,895 members, 7,931,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:29 PM

DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo (25781 Views)

Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) / Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face / Blackface Sues 2baba, Ruggedman And Faze Over Image Damage Of ‘plantashun Boiz’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by internationalman(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2018
2baba the longest serving naija artiste of all time...

Maximum respect to you sir
Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by thedondada(m): 8:06pm On May 10, 2018
izzou:
Ah ya ya ya
Everybody say Plantashun boiz

Ah ya ya ya
Everybody say Plantashun boiz

Once upon a time, we had a lot of decent vibes to listen to
Once upon a time angry

This song played in my head immediately I saw the topic.
Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by lordpherow98(m): 10:03pm On May 10, 2018
bedspread:
Hmmmmmm..., how times flies...

Dj Tee... The Clarence peters of those days...

What really happened to this guy? Pls whoever knows should let me in

Meanwhile 2face can confidently deny that He is not the one in this pic

He got slammed for murder
Sh*t got his career dead
Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by SexytorresE(f): 12:33am On May 11, 2018
Macdav:

If you really know where you are coming from, then you will know where you are going to.

If you really know what you are looking for be strong, hold on don't you give u it up

Plantashun Boiz keep following your dreams, reach for the stars and make it all yours

Plantashun Boiz there nothing comes easy, it's better to try than not to try at all!

Sing it! Ayah yah yah somebody say Plantashun Boiz
if u really knw what u are looking for, then u wil wil knw where u are going to. Be strong hold on, keep on keeping on. Not " keep on hold on, don't u give u up. grin U murdered that side lol
Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:26am On May 11, 2018
kaykaymcb:
Amazing transformation
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by Macdav(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
SexytorresE:
if u really knw what u are looking for, then u wil wil knw where u are going to. Be strong hold on, keep on keeping on. Not " keep on hold on, don't u give u up. grin U murdered that side lol

Lol... Thanks ma'am.
Re: DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo by SexytorresE(f): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Macdav:

Lol... Thanks ma'am.
kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) / Omotayo Adebayo Salami, Femi Adebayo’s Wife's Birthday Dinner Photos / Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.