Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,211 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:44 PM

‘I Combined Sales Of Children With Prostitution’ -suspect Confesses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Combined Sales Of Children With Prostitution’ -suspect Confesses (14530 Views)

I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses / "I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Combined Sales Of Children With Prostitution’ -suspect Confesses by greatman247(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2018
Na wa for this one grin
Re: ‘I Combined Sales Of Children With Prostitution’ -suspect Confesses by Fidelcollins4: 5:06pm On May 10, 2018
D
Re: ‘I Combined Sales Of Children With Prostitution’ -suspect Confesses by 34webers(m): 5:18pm On May 10, 2018
tamethem:
I can't see the common "Igbo Amaka" Chant here now Ooo.

grin
You won't see them because they will not even open the thread. They already know where she come from. Rather, they are on other threads beating chests on how they own the planet.
Re: ‘I Combined Sales Of Children With Prostitution’ -suspect Confesses by seedsower(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2018
for cecee

EmmaOgbu:
C
Re: ‘I Combined Sales Of Children With Prostitution’ -suspect Confesses by Deji63: 6:31pm On May 10, 2018
These people nno just dey get sense. Wickedness at its peak. Why una just dey like this for this place. Kai!
Re: ‘I Combined Sales Of Children With Prostitution’ -suspect Confesses by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 10, 2018
34webers:

You won't see them because they will not even open the thread. They already know where she come from. Rather, they are on other threads beating chests on how they own the planet.

grin
Re: ‘I Combined Sales Of Children With Prostitution’ -suspect Confesses by BlackPantherxXx: 7:21pm On May 10, 2018
Okoyeebos:
No need to mention her name, we know it's them.

A PROSTITUTE who KIDNAPPED a BABY for her FACTORY.
Very hardworking developer.

Igbo Amaka!

Don't blame our Developers. She's being entrepreneurial. The only thing left in this story is the money ritual and drug angle
Re: ‘I Combined Sales Of Children With Prostitution’ -suspect Confesses by Dareal90s(m): 8:54pm On May 10, 2018
And d Igbo amakas refuses to check this thread truly, they knw its one of em, thank God they are shameful for once, shameless ppl.
Re: ‘I Combined Sales Of Children With Prostitution’ -suspect Confesses by CaptainGOOD: 10:30pm On May 10, 2018
Yoruba girls and prostitution
Re: ‘I Combined Sales Of Children With Prostitution’ -suspect Confesses by newslifeop: 1:22am On May 11, 2018
hmm
Re: ‘I Combined Sales Of Children With Prostitution’ -suspect Confesses by michael1508: 4:24am On May 11, 2018
Ride on babe,u really an entrepreneur����
Re: ‘I Combined Sales Of Children With Prostitution’ -suspect Confesses by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:04am On May 11, 2018
Okoyeebos:

They are quiet in solidarity with their criminal daughter.
Check our signature in blue here below and you'll be better enlightened. You, can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...

(1) (2) (Reply)

NSCDC Uncovers, Destroys Illegal Crude Oil Warehouses In Imo (Photos) / Petertex Etim 'The Godfather' Kidnapped In Calabar (photo) / Housewife Kills 3-Day-Old Baby Boy In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.