Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,041 members, 7,949,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/05/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/05/18 (636 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/05/2023 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 11/05/2018 Friday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/05/18 by dallyemmy: 3:21pm On May 10, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/05/18 by dallyemmy: 3:24pm On May 10, 2018
PRAYER POINTS
1. Thank God for His gift of vision and dreams.
2. O Lord, revive all my dormant spiritual gifts in Jesus’ name.
3. Lord let the anointing to see the will and purpose of God for my Life fall upon me.
4. Let every veil covering my spiritual eyes catch fire.
5. Holy Spirit, make my spiritual visions clear and plain in Jesus’ name.
6. My Lord, open my eyes to know the secret about my home, marriage, health and business according to your word in Jer. 33: 3 in Jesus’ name.
7. Undue interference over my spiritual vision from the dark kingdom; be removed.
8. Every power making me to forget my dream be arrested in Jesus’ name.
9. Lord, upgrade my spiritual gifts to be sensitive to your signals at all times.
10. Lord, let the Holy Spirit guide me at all times in Jesus’ name.
11. Lord, open my spiritual ear to hear your voice from heaven.
12. I bind spiritual deafness as from now on in Jesus’ name.
13. Evil grip on my vision and dream be broken.
14. O Lord, during this prayer program do a new work in my spiritual life.
15. Anything I have done wrongly that allowed the devil to block my spiritual eyes, let the blood of Jesus avail for me.
16. Lord, let HolyGhost Christian Centre leadership be sensitive to divine signals at all times.
17. Lord, rain your power into all our churches and leaders in Jesus’ name.
Add your own prayer points.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/05/18 by dallyemmy: 12:14am On May 11, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Friday, May 11, 2018) - Spiritual Sensitivity

1.Thank you, Father, for translating me from the kingdom of darkness, into the kingdom of your dear son, Jesus, and for the gift of the Holy Spirit.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, I want to be vibrant for you, please, set me on fire for you, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me the grace to be subject to the control and guidance of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, empower me to be spiritually alert and sensitive to the things of the spirit, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, open my spiritual eyes that I may be able to see beyond the physical, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, open my spiritual ears, to hear the inaudible, spiritual conversations in heavenly places, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, in the midst of life's spiritual battles, please, do not allow me sleep the sleep of death, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let every insulator in my life, that has been preventing the free flow of your power and anointing, be destroyed, by the blood of Jesus.

10.Father, let every power, quenching the light of the spirit, in my life, be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, lift up the head of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, above those of all his enemies, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

Read the Open Heavens here:
http://www.openheavensdaily.org

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Now Selling Cds Like Pastors / The Lord Said I Should Fruit To Pray For You. Listen To The Prayer In The Audio. / 50+ Whys You Must Speak In Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.