Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,552 members, 7,944,650 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

How True Is This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This? (307 Views)

How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. / Guys How True Is This ? (PHOTO) / Guys,how True Is This??(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? by Kswainthriller: 3:58pm On May 10, 2018
I No This May Look Odd To Some People Cause It Aint Romantic.But Because Its One Of The Visited Platform,thats Why I Came Up With This Question.

Was Arquing With A Man That The Most Use Word In Nigeria In 2017 Was'nt Just "RECESSION" But "BUHARI"and "CLIENT".He Said Im Wrong.How True Im I?
Re: How True Is This? by Brunosamel(m): 4:13pm On May 10, 2018
Kswainthriller post= 67446372:
I No This May Look Odd To Some People Cause It Aint Romantic.But Because Its One Of The Visited Platform,thats Why I Came Up With This Question.

Was Arquing With A Man That The Most Use Word In Nigeria In 2017 Was'nt Just "RECESSION" But "BUHARI"and "CLIENT".He Said Im Wrong.How True Im I?
shocked shocked what is this one talking about shocked

(1) (Reply)

Happening This Week ... Idorenyin And Inameti / Whats The Food Combination That Shocked Ur Partner / When You Waited For Ir Bae (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.