Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,456 members, 7,881,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

Commandoes In A Barbershop - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Commandoes In A Barbershop (336 Views)

Is This The Best Barbershop In Africa? Meet This Top Barbershop In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Commandoes In A Barbershop by wixiwired(m): 5:34pm On May 10, 2018
Just want to have a haircut ,me and my friend went to my barber to change my punk to low cut.on getting there we met a customer barbing so we sat outside to wait for the customer, while waiting me and my friend were gisting about his recruitment into the Nigerian Army cuz he is a solider, doing that I raised my head up and I sight this huge man with scary face,broad chest a camo cap on his head.

He stepped into the saloon fortunately him stepping in the customer barbing just finished taking his cut so I stood up to go and take my cut too whereas it’s my turn ,the scary face that just stepped in just sit down(wait is he mad, is is family mad)well I just use maturity with fear to walk towards him and tell him that is my turn.i approached and tell him that it’s my turn next thing he said was “so what did that one mean” my barber also tell him that it’s my turn next thing he said was,read more @ http://wixiwired.com/commandoes-in-a-barbershop/
Re: Commandoes In A Barbershop by etrange: 6:37pm On May 10, 2018
The guy said, "read more"? shocked

That's some good piece of advice man! grin

Such a nice man. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Will You Pull This Prank On Your Girl? (must Watch) / Tonto Dike Reacts To Toyin Abraham’s Engagement (video) / Janet Jackson Performs, Receives Icon Award At Bbmas 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.