Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

My Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing (1733 Views)

My Drawing Book Will Be 22years Next Month / My Pencil Drawing Gallery / My Pencil Drawing Archive (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing by Frostyflame(m): 8:43pm On May 10, 2018
Hello everyone! My name is Omorenuwa Ayevbosa and I'm an 18 year old artist. I've been honing there skills for the past 2 years and I felt I should show y'all one of my drawings. Your thoughts would greatly be appreciated. This drawing was made over a month ago, I hope you people like it. Its fairly small sha, 6 by 12 inches.

1 Like

Re: My Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing by Neiy: 8:55pm On May 10, 2018
Epic kiss
Keep it up OK!
Re: My Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing by Frostyflame(m): 9:26pm On May 10, 2018
Thank you smiley smiley smiley
Neiy:
Epic kiss
Keep it up OK!

1 Like

Re: My Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing by doscar(m): 2:48pm On May 11, 2018
u are a talented one...could u send me ur watsapp number or better dis is mine 08080404625
Re: My Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing by Adenex3051(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2018
Boy you are talented. Pls keep it up and dont allow girls, booze and bad company derail you and your ambitions. And surely the sky is just the start point
Re: My Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing by Frostyflame(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2018
Thanks. Noted. smiley
Adenex3051:
Boy you are talented. Pls keep it up and dont allow girls, booze and bad company derail you and your ambitions. And surely the sky is just the start point
Re: My Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing by chuka5000(m): 6:49am On May 13, 2018
thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: My Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing by Frostyflame(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2018
Weh, I yus said lemme post some other drawings I did some time ago. The one of Falz is pretty old, I did it around august last year, while the other ones are between that one and the first one I posted. You people should come and order portraits for your loved ones o, plus check out my Instagram account @frosts_art. There will be a 30% discount to the first 5 people to order portraits. I won't lie, I'm not exactly what you call cheap. But quality comes at a price, the items I use are all imported, gotten of amazon so they weren't easy to get, plus drawings takes a lot of time to complete. Sha, comman order your own grin

Re: My Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing by Frostyflame(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2018
The one of adesua got damaged, water poured on it. That's why it isn't complete. But, I started another one of her a few days ago and should be done in about 2 weeks, I'll be uploading more of my drawings here from time to time. Please do not hesitate to check out my Instagram page, a follow would greatly be appreciated. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Creative Design Courses At Ellae Creative, Lekki, Lagos! / I Need A 1min 30sec Video Of Hotels Edited For N30,000 / Free Graphics Design Training For Women In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.