Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,782 members, 7,965,932 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:44 AM

Oyo State Local Government Elections 2018 (Live Updates) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Local Government Elections 2018 (Live Updates) (27255 Views)

Osun Elections 2018: Rerun Likely As PDP Leads APC In Narrow Margin / APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China / APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Local Government Elections 2018 (Live Updates) by Finekunlex(f): 11:28am On May 13, 2018
UPDATES:

OYSIEC HQ, Ibadan.

All set for the announcement of official results of the hugely successful Oyo state LG ELECTIONS.

Stay tuned for the Live Streaming of events from here.

#AsiwajuNiWa
#OyoDecides
#OyoDecidesLG
#OyoDecides2018

Re: Oyo State Local Government Elections 2018 (Live Updates) by Finekunlex(f): 2:18pm On May 13, 2018
Official announcement of the OYO State LG ELECTION results from the OYSIEC HQ, Ibadan:

Join the LIVE STREAM below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rGyXbLbtnc

#OyoDecides
�: because

Re: Oyo State Local Government Elections 2018 (Live Updates) by adeoye85: 6:46pm On May 13, 2018
I congratulate our great party, the APC, winners in the LG election and those that emerged victorious in our party’s congresses held across the LG headquarters in the state. It was through the support of all the stakeholders that we were able to surmount the initial obstacles.

“For the winners, I urge you to be magnanimous in victory and I want the losers to be gallant in defeat, knowing full well that the losers of today may be the winners tomorrow with tenacity and sense of purpose. Elections should not always be about winning, but about taking part.

“I want to admonish our party faithful dissatisfied with the LG congresses and losers in the LG election across the participating political parties to eschew unruly conduct capable of igniting crisis in any part of the state. Violence is never a proper response to losing an election because it does no one any good.

“With the successful conduct of our party’s ward and LG congresses, as witnessed by the congress committee and the Independent National Electoral Commission, I urge our party members to brace themselves for Saturday’s state congress, which will climax the process.”
https://medium.com/@OyoStateGovernment/be-magnanimous-in-victory-ajimobi-urges-winners-in-oyos-lg-election-apc-lg-congress-15d4b624315a?source=userActivityShare-7adc0793603d-1526233217
Re: Oyo State Local Government Elections 2018 (Live Updates) by adeoye85: 6:58pm On May 13, 2018
#OyoDecides2018
#OyoDecidesLGPolls

GOVERNOR AJIMOBI ADMONISHES WINNERS ON NEED TO BE MAGNANIMOUS IN VICTORY

His Excellency, Senator Abiola Ajimobi, the Governor of Oyo State has congratulated the winners of the local government election held yesterday across all local governments in the state and urged them to focus on issues that, will bring about socio-economic developments in their various constituencies, bearing in mind that, local government is the closest tier of government to the people and it is also the most critical, most sacrosanct and most important platform for promoting the dividends of democracy to the people.

#OyoDecidesLG
Re: Oyo State Local Government Elections 2018 (Live Updates) by sirbojan(m): 12:30pm On May 15, 2018
The election was largely successful in my ward.
Re: Oyo State Local Government Elections 2018 (Live Updates) by bobnatlo(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2018
Finekunlex:

12 other political parties

My dr did u even participate in this election??
It's just one party affair as usual in many states

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections / Gunmen Invade Ipetu Baba Ode, Ogun, Shoot Many / President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.