Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,446 members, 7,917,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:14 AM

Four Ways To Get Rid Of That Bad Armpit Smell - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Four Ways To Get Rid Of That Bad Armpit Smell (457 Views)

Are Energy Drinks Really That Bad? / 10 Seconds Home Remedy Completely Remove Armpit Smell / Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Ways To Get Rid Of That Bad Armpit Smell by gideonjeta(m): 4:24am On May 11, 2018
If there is one thing that majority if not all of us suffer at the end of that hectic day is bad smell under the arms. It really brings too much un-comfort-ability especially when one is in a crowd.

However, this condition can be dealt with right at home. Follow the steps below to fight that bad smell;

1. Use anti-bacterial soaps

It is important to stay clean throughout the day and washing your underarms with antibacterial soaps may help you get rid of that bacteria that brings about bad smell. Avoid perfumes as much as possible and if you are looking for natural remedies look for soap made of goat milk and almonds.

2. Lemon

Cleaning your armpits with citric acid which is naturally found in lemons can help kill bacteria that causes bad smell. Cut the lemon in two half and rub each under your armpits. Wait for 15 minuted before rinsing. if it burns then it could be because of some reaction. If this occurs rinse it immediately. Repeat this everyday.

Continue reading
https://www.nigerialog.com/health/four-ways-to-get-rid-of-that-bad-armpit-smell/new/#new
Re: Four Ways To Get Rid Of That Bad Armpit Smell by AroOkigbo(m): 4:46am On May 11, 2018
Only Buhari will click that link.
By the way, is it your armpit? tongue

1 Like

Re: Four Ways To Get Rid Of That Bad Armpit Smell by okwabayi(m): 6:33am On May 11, 2018
The one I've come across -- which is very effective by the way -- is the application of both a roll on deodorant/anti perspirant and a spray deodorant/anti perspirant. I never knew it was a thing when I observed my younger sibling do it. I only remembered it again when I watched BBNaija and saw the housemate Ahneeka do the same.
If you try it I fully guarantee an individual can go two - three days without any underarm odour. I can't give assurance the person wouldn't catch any form of cancer in future though (chemical overuse).

(1) (Reply)

Raw Black Castor Oil For INFERTILITY ISSUES / Liposuction Surgeon / Sex Addiction: Natural Remedies To Decrease Excess Sexual Desire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.