Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,489 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:05 PM

Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo (49435 Views)

9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha And Funke Akindele's Throwback Photo / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by austyn0(m): 9:44am On May 11, 2018
oshe11:
If only this news can make Chelsea qyalify for UCL.....

Well, Who we go sign to replace HAZARD undecided
Una go sign Ibrahimovic.

Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by Lilcentt(f): 9:45am On May 11, 2018
Shukusheka:
Thank God it is not Davido's Chioma. I been don dey fear.

Raise your hand up if you opened the thread expecting to see Davido's Chioma with Desmond Elliot.
Guy use ur brain and don't create dry joke hear
Dem call something nollyWood throwback and u dey find chioma
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by AutoSpaNg: 9:46am On May 11, 2018
[quote author=Lenzny post=67464074][/quote] you like that hunh. i know youj like that.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by jibs4lv(m): 9:48am On May 11, 2018
Shukusheka:
Thank God it is not Davido's Chioma. I been don dey fear.

Raise your hand up if you opened the thread expecting to see Davido's Chioma with Desmond Elliot.
grin

Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by Shukusheka(m): 9:49am On May 11, 2018
Lilcentt:

Guy use ur brain and don't create dry joke hear
Dem call something nollyWood throwback and u dey find chioma
Check the title of the thread again, where did you see "Nollywood Throwback"? undecided
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by gassbee: 9:59am On May 11, 2018
The veterans of nollywood
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by stevecantrell: 10:20am On May 11, 2018
oldies throwback

Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by Rmpopman: 10:54am On May 11, 2018
nice pics
Nogodye:
When road was till rough buh now hustle don pay...hustle and pray!
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by iksman2002(m): 2:20pm On May 11, 2018
We nairalanders like to chop leftovers eehn..
wetin dem don chop remain for twitter,facebook,instagram na wetin we like...
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by iksman2002(m): 2:21pm On May 11, 2018
We nairalanders like to chop leftovers eehn..
wetin dem don chop remain for twitter,facebook,instagram na wetin we like...
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why / Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics / Zlatan Ibile Shares 2013, 2018, 2019 Photos As Fans Carry Him Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.