Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,986 members, 7,946,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

Partnership With Nigerian Webmasters - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Partnership With Nigerian Webmasters (890 Views)

For All Nigerian Webmasters From Fouani Nigeria Ltd (lg) / Are Nigerian Webmasters Really Lazy? / Nigerian Webmasters' Association? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partnership With Nigerian Webmasters by tundexman(m): 11:10am On Mar 17, 2007
Hello Everybody,
I am a young forum administrator and a young webmaster, I am the Owner/Administrator of www.naijacentral.com , I am looking for some Nigerian webmasters to partner with on a new project that I am working on though I have e-mailed Seun several times but he does not seems to be interested so I dont bother to disturb him again, If you are interested contact me on tundexman123@gmail.com for more information.
Thanks
Re: Partnership With Nigerian Webmasters by Seun(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2007
WHat's the nature of this project?
Re: Partnership With Nigerian Webmasters by tundexman(m): 11:17am On Mar 17, 2007
Seun, Contact me for more information, you know my e-mail address.
Re: Partnership With Nigerian Webmasters by Seun(m): 11:49am On Mar 17, 2007
Your project has no substance. That's why you've not been able to tell me what it's about for several weeks.
Re: Partnership With Nigerian Webmasters by goldenimp(m): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2007
Oga seun take it easy on the young guy o , he is following your footsteps grin . tunde yan everybody here, lets know about the project
Re: Partnership With Nigerian Webmasters by gbolio4(m): 12:57am On Mar 26, 2007
Yeah goldenimp's right,

Tundex no shaking, yahn your project's details and specs right here, and tell us the pro's whats in it for us,

You'll get flying in no time.
Re: Partnership With Nigerian Webmasters by Seun(m): 8:42am On Mar 26, 2007
Ok, he's given me the details, and I admire his zeal but I feel he may be travelling in the wrong direction.
Re: Partnership With Nigerian Webmasters by loungr(m): 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2007
Seun what about our own partnership , I am still waiting oo

(1) (Reply)

Musings Of A Mad Web Developer / Smorty: The Smart Way To Blog For Profit / Bloggers Unite For International Weblogger's Day, June 14th, 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.