Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,824 members, 7,898,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return (33343 Views)

Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) / Wickedness!! See The Useless Outfit She Paid 60,000 Naira For / Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 11, 2018
Obviously they wear each other's cloth. This one is angry over something else but used the cloths as an object to project her anger. Her rants I consider petty if they were actually friends.

There are things one shouldn't share, I consider clothes as one followed by spoon. I don't compromise over these.
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by SniperSmurf(m): 2:08pm On May 11, 2018
The accuser for send the accused private message first na.

#buharimustgo

1 Like

Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by LazyNairalander(m): 2:08pm On May 11, 2018
Girls life style baffles me too much. Wakanda thing is this?
Anyway check my signature
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Preshy561(f): 2:09pm On May 11, 2018
IamPlato:

She Borrowed All Of The Above... Down To Pad lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by oochi123(f): 2:10pm On May 11, 2018
Slay Queen indeed. Will never borrow clothes to wear.
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by comrChris(m): 2:12pm On May 11, 2018
And announcing it publicly is now the best?
Ladies are really terrible

1 Like

Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by rhythyson: 2:22pm On May 11, 2018
i beg park well jare...

Mexico borrow from world bank, dem no pay back we no hear noise. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by kinggSamuel(m): 2:31pm On May 11, 2018
Thats the way naija girls of nowadays are. Claiming to be what they are not. The accuser shouldnt have disgraced the other one on social media because she herself looks like a hoe. What she has done now wont make her return the cloth instead it will make her to burn it. Rubbush!
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by kerry57: 2:34pm On May 11, 2018
She no borrow anything from u, Na jealousy dey kill u cos she fine pass u. Black beauty no ni. Go hug transformer.
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Bryan88(m): 2:34pm On May 11, 2018
HeWrites:

A Twitter user has called out a friend who borrowed an outfit from her but refused to return it.

The accuser also alleged that she blocked her number.

Read her tweet below;
"lol so you want to be taking pics in my outfit that you borrowed & haven’t given back. stop ignoring my calls and return my shit."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/lady-outs-friend-claimed-shes-flaunting-a-borrowed-outfit-she-has-refused-to-return.html

The Accused

and even if d outfits were truly urs, must u expose ur friend publicly? dia re so many way 2 kill a rat and not bad mouthin ur GF in public. Now tell me, what did u gain? So f**kin annoyin set of people.
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by AdA19(f): 2:38pm On May 11, 2018
I don't see a single difference between d accuser and d accused o
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by lucind(f): 2:42pm On May 11, 2018
Thank God I finally got my PVC today, 2019 here I come, can't wait to vote out this APC government that inflicted the whole country with pains and penury.
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Ayobami7(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by dayo840(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2018
The accuser is stupid, the accused is stupid, both of them are stupid
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 11, 2018
2 undesirable elements, time spent rinning away from these is well spent
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Lokidude(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2018
mrphysics:
grin grin

Some ladies even borrow nairaland account to comment, while others borrow male account to post like a male and attack men. kiss kiss

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by enemyofprogress: 4:04pm On May 11, 2018
Ginaz:
They wanna flaunt what they don't have. Borrow borrow make me fine.

They will not be contented with the little they have, never!
Their eyes are always on people's own.... I know her type very well.

Go and give her clothes back, borrow pose.
hello were you the one I sawed in room 205 at touch your toes hotel last night?
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by pawesome(m): 4:27pm On May 11, 2018
Where all this gals de get all dis breazzzzzzzt from
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Ginaz(f): 4:50pm On May 11, 2018
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Ginaz(f): 4:51pm On May 11, 2018
enemyofprogress:
hello were you the one I sawed in room 205 at touch your toes hotel last night?

Hello? undecided

You are suffering from epileptic eye problem. It is your ghost you saw in your stupid toes hotel last night Not me.
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Dafreeguy(m): 4:56pm On May 11, 2018
Divay22:
Borrow pose grin grin grin
Hon..watsup
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by saabright(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2018
if my lady fall another lady hand like this, I swear we will go our separate ways. She borrowed it......o yes, she did. she refuse to return it.... o yes, she refuse. if you are as big as u claim, den say to hell with the borrowed cloth and move on. why will I even borrow my cloth out. I f I borrow a cloth out, I Dont think I will take it bacj., after the person go don't sweat on it...
if you are matured, you know already... let the cloth be and move on.....Dont borrow her anything again.
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by blowjob: 5:49pm On May 11, 2018
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL.. cheesy..BUT DIS GIRL IS FINE AND SEXY.. cheesy..SEE THE BOOBS,BELLY ,WAIST, HIPS MODERATE.. AND HER BLACK SKIN.. : coolMY DREAM GIRL, BORROW POSE,F.CK THAT.. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL.. cheesy
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by blowjob: 5:53pm On May 11, 2018
Ginaz:
They wanna flaunt what they don't have. Borrow borrow make me fine.

They will not be contented with the little they have, never!
Their eyes are always on people's own.... I know her type very well.

Go and give her clothes back, borrow pose.
LET THE GIRL BREATH, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL.. angry
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by imitateMe(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2018
Preshy561:
why can't some ladies be contented with what they have?

they borrow virtually everything just to slay.
if you have one shoe ,wear it and keep clean,nobody will question or disgrace you like this.

learn to be contented but they won't agree,instead they will be looking for made easy ways to slay their ass out.

so now,which one did she borrow

trouser,top or bra

Summary: All ladies are greedy.
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by gulfer: 7:22pm On May 11, 2018
Where's the outfit please
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Smarkie: 9:55pm On May 11, 2018
this reminds me of the igbo proverb that says:one who borrow cloth does not dance in the public
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by enemyofprogress: 10:06pm On May 11, 2018
Ginaz:

Hello? undecided

You are suffering from epileptic eye problem. It is your ghost you saw in your stupid toes hotel last night Not me.
you speak exactly the way the girl spoke to me when I did not settle her in time. Your voice even sound like hers, I'm sure it was you. I love the way you moaned and screamed grin grin

E pain am
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by AdA19(f): 10:41pm On May 11, 2018
But I dey think am say nothing like borrow for dis mata. These are two slay queens who just planned together to seek attention. #noticeme
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:44pm On May 11, 2018
This is something I've never done in my entire life... to borrow clothes. undecided
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Horjay12(f): 2:33am On May 12, 2018
HeWrites:

A Twitter user has called out a friend who borrowed an outfit from her but refused to return it.

The accuser also alleged that she blocked her number.

Read her tweet below;
"lol so you want to be taking pics in my outfit that you borrowed & haven’t given back. stop ignoring my calls and return my shit."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/lady-outs-friend-claimed-shes-flaunting-a-borrowed-outfit-she-has-refused-to-return.html

The Accused

forget, she is a slay mama like you
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Rmpopman: 7:28pm On May 12, 2018
you just dey disgrace yourself cause who know wetin you sef don borrow from her too....after all na 200naira you pik am for ikeja along. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss World 2012: Meet The Africans / Curren Leather Wrist Watches For Men / Best Dressed Lady At Miss Nigeria 2013?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.