Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,877 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:16 PM

The Addicted Couple (+18) Episode 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Addicted Couple (+18) Episode 3 (1712 Views)

CRAZY COUPLE … (18+) / The Addicted Couple (+18) Episode 5(last Episode) / The Addicted Couple (+18) Episode 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Addicted Couple (+18) Episode 3 by gamelove: 1:27pm On May 11, 2018
We were in the front seat of the car Bleeping our souls out,I knew the car was obviously bouncing and my continuous loud groans could be heard by a passer by but still didn’t care, I’ve missed this Joystick for too long… A direct light flashed into the car, someone pointed a touch light directly at us, it looked like they were more than one , I jumped off Fredrick and managed to pull down my gown while hurriedly getting back on the drivers sit. They were directly opposite our car, they
could be vigilantes I thought ,we were in deep
Sh*t!, I turned to look at Fredrick who had a
worried face and noticed that he also had
kept his Joystick back where it belonged.
They came to the driver’s window and
knocked on the glass. Fredrick told me to
stay in the car that they looked like vigilantes
and he opened his door and came out.
Immediately they saw Fredrick they pointed a
gun at him then I realized they weren’t
vigilantes, they were armed robbers!. They
ordered me out of the car or they would shoot
at my husband. Cold ran down my spine, my
hands were shaking and I was almost crying
,There was no way we could call for help now.
I came out of the car ,they were three in
number. all these while I forgot that I was half
Unclad and my torn gown barely covered my
B---m, they all had masks on. The tallest
one who looked well built walked towards me,
I staggered backwards obviously scared to
death . His hand gripped my arm, and he
looked down staring at my hard

Continue Reading at https://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/05/the-addicted-couple-18-episode-3.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Plan A Perfect Date For Your Lover With Just #1000 / Prewedding Pix: Rate These Prewedding Pictures How Decent Are They? / Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.