Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,525 members, 7,895,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 01:29 AM

Why Are They Blameless Players? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Are They Blameless Players? (885 Views)

Top Ten Most Handsome Players In Brazil / List Of Super Eagles Players For 2014 CHAN Is Out / Top 5 Soccer Players in Europe Last Season (2004/2005) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are They Blameless Players? by Akolawole(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2007
The game of football is full of characters.

Making mistakes is part of the game.

I have been watching few players whose team mates HARDLY blame when they mess up.

Even if they wish to blame, they will be taken aback by their Star-status, ironically they themselves blame their team mates openly.

In my own observation, these are few of them;

1) John Terry
2) Thiery Henry
3) Rio Ferdinand and
4) Roy Keane.

Out of all of them, the one that i think is justified is Roy Keane because he hardly make mistakes. During his playing days, he put in everything. He shout on team mates and even pushes them.

Guys, lets have your take on this?

Re: Why Are They Blameless Players? by Akolawole(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2007
more pic:

(1) (Reply)

Sports! / Between Nfa And Nfl ! / DO YOU THINK OUR SUPER EAGLE CAN EVER WIN A GOLD MEDAL IN A COMPETITION?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.