Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:39 AM

LOL, Why Family Will Contribute Money 4 Burial Rite, Never To Anyone Well-being - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / LOL, Why Family Will Contribute Money 4 Burial Rite, Never To Anyone Well-being (749 Views)

'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. / Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL, Why Family Will Contribute Money 4 Burial Rite, Never To Anyone Well-being by timelessaproko(f): 3:37pm On May 11, 2018
Have you ever wonder why families both in far and near distances can quickly put money together for a family member burial rite when it gets to that point but will never come together as a "family" and raise money for the betterment of any family?.

Well, that answer is so simple, burial rites is a tradition that must be observe but anybody's well being is abandoned to oneself alone so that is not a tradition and please do not expect help, assistance or assistance from anybody whether family or not. LOL

Ya! at least that's what it appears to be in our today world.

#BitterTruth #OurWorld #Africa #NigerianFamilies
#Family #ComicNotComicallyCommon #ComicNCC

Source: www.timelessaproko.com

Re: LOL, Why Family Will Contribute Money 4 Burial Rite, Never To Anyone Well-being by WhiteLavender(f): 1:55pm On May 12, 2018
They only do that to show off to people. Invite their friends to come see their fake life and fake niceness as if they truly cared.
Re: LOL, Why Family Will Contribute Money 4 Burial Rite, Never To Anyone Well-being by Touchme222(f): 2:43pm On May 12, 2018
It is unfortunate but the truth.Have witness this alot.in my opinion their is no love that bind in most families.competition abound in most families,make e no pass me syndrome;nah me suppose be breadwinner,before they talk my take should be sortout first.U will be suprise people wish other members of their family death than wellbeing.
Re: LOL, Why Family Will Contribute Money 4 Burial Rite, Never To Anyone Well-being by timelessaproko(f): 2:48pm On May 12, 2018
Factual Fact!!!I hate such family and most family are that way so how can we be familiar?
Touchme222:
It is unfortunate but the truth.Have witness this alot.in my opinion their is no love that bind in most families.competition abound in most families,make e no pass me syndrome;nah me suppose be breadwinner,before they talk my take should be sortout first.U will be suprise people wish other members of their family death than wellbeing.
Re: LOL, Why Family Will Contribute Money 4 Burial Rite, Never To Anyone Well-being by timelessaproko(f): 2:49pm On May 12, 2018
true! is so crazy
WhiteLavender:
They only do that to show off to people. Invite their friends to come see their fake life and fake niceness as if they truly cared.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD !!! / You Know A Good Sales Guru/Coach Who Can Deliver @public Sales/Empowerment Event / The Implications Of Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.