Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,460 members, 7,888,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Name That One Thing You Loathe About Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Name That One Thing You Loathe About Bloggers (349 Views)

Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! / Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture / Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Name That One Thing You Loathe About Bloggers by daewoorazer(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2018
‘Click here to continue reading’

I feel like sending them to internet jails whenever I see such. It is usually from amateur bloggers I guess...

Re: Name That One Thing You Loathe About Bloggers by fantasticone1(m): 5:30pm On May 11, 2018
Most bloggers are baptized by the spirit of Lai Mohammed...
They can spill out anything just for traffic.
Very annoying set of poeple
Re: Name That One Thing You Loathe About Bloggers by daewoorazer(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2018
fantasticone1:
Most bloggers are baptized by the spirit of Lai Mohammed...
They can spill out anything just for traffic.
Very annoying set of poeple

Yea that’s so true...they do not do well to vet out solid news...frustrating....I wish they all can see this

(1) (Reply)

Just Created Furious Forum Community - Check It Out / Paste Your Postpaid Accounts For Quick Deal's / Blog For Sale With 40,000+ Monthly Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.