Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

Come In Here And Tell Us The Kind Of Health Challenges You Are Facing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Come In Here And Tell Us The Kind Of Health Challenges You Are Facing (444 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please / Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In Here And Tell Us The Kind Of Health Challenges You Are Facing by Gistusmore: 6:49pm On May 11, 2018
What are the health challenges you are facing?
let us knw?

Do you have or know anyody that has any of the below sickness?
we can cure Miscarriage/Giving birth to dead babies always.
1. Infertility
2. Prostate
3. High/Low blood pressure
4. Cancer
5. Skin diseases/Disorderliness
6. Diabetes(If you don't treat your diabetic sickness now, your injury will never go easily, and it will be getting worst every i.e it will be getting wider and wider. If the particulat place is not cut off, it will spread all over the persons body, and the person will definately die.
7. Oesteoporosis e.g Advance stage of a bone disease. Any kind of bone disease
8. Heart disease
9. Sexual infections
10. Lack of good sexual performance.
11. Low sperm count
12. H.I.V AIDS
13. Toilet infection
14. Eye problem e.g blinded eyes, or can't see far etc.
15. Fibriod
16. Obesity (Over weight)
17. Burn fat and become slim
18. Toothache
19. Ghonorriah
20. In-diegestion
21. Loss of memory
22. Dull brain become smart both for CHILDREN/ADULT.
23. Stroke
24. Cure Pimples and anti-age pimples spots.
25. Weakness of the body
26. Asthma
etc..... And many more......

We do body check up, we scan the 32organs of the body at a very cheap rate, through the use of the "Quantom Machine" come and know the kind of sicknes you have, and get sollutions, because sometimes you will have sickness, and it will not show out, it kill you.

We sell supplemets that cures any kind of diseases/Infections, and our supplements result shows in days, but you should keep using it to maintain a very good health.

It is very easy, just Call/Whatsapp us with +2348146429952 to tell us the particular sickness you are facing, we have the solutions

weather you are from anywhere in the world, if you place an order to get any of our supplements, it will be delivered.

HEALTH IS WEALTH.
SAY TO DEATH.
SHARE TO SAVE LIFE.
Re: Come In Here And Tell Us The Kind Of Health Challenges You Are Facing by MarshalGodson: 9:09pm On May 11, 2018
pls, i have someone that use to fall and i don't jst know what that could be. what remedy could be given?

1 Like

Re: Come In Here And Tell Us The Kind Of Health Challenges You Are Facing by Gistusmore: 10:10pm On May 11, 2018
chat me up on WhatsApp let's chat 08146429952
Re: Come In Here And Tell Us The Kind Of Health Challenges You Are Facing by imagrg(m): 12:04pm On May 12, 2018
My 20 year old daughter has myoclonic seizure from birth. Can she be cured?
Re: Come In Here And Tell Us The Kind Of Health Challenges You Are Facing by dsuperhero001: 9:45pm On May 13, 2018
for the past 5 months I have been having boils in my armpit it will disappeared and reoccur

(1) (Reply)

Kill That Hookworm NOW / Talk To Doctors Online / What Are The Signs Of Genital Herpes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.