Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) (50417 Views)

I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 4:49am On May 12, 2018
imam07:
Bird of the same feather.I believe u will be the next. Most of our Naija guys dey too mumu. If Nah me I will not take u to the police. Nah Brazilian style I will apply. Naija guys supposed dey use Brazil style to treat ladies Bleep up now to teach others lesson.
All these slaygirls are not different from armed robbers. They are all snitchies.

Which one be neymar style
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Nobody: 6:04am On May 12, 2018
so this man keeps large sums of cash in his house/bedroom, and has now announced it on twitter?

way to go

criminal armed robber doxxers over to you.
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by AgentGoat: 6:40am On May 12, 2018
imam07:
Bird of the same feather.I believe u will be the next. Most of our Naija guys dey too mumu. If Nah me I will not take u to the police. Nah Brazilian style I will apply. Naija guys supposed dey use Brazil style to treat ladies Bleep up now to teach others lesson.
All these slaygirls are not different from armed robbers. They are all snitchies.
what's Brazilian style?
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Ukalejohn(m): 6:42am On May 12, 2018
biacan:
He just wants to set her up...... girl make sure you sue him
This girl you're sick
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by EuroBoy007(m): 6:47am On May 12, 2018
package7:
Very Poor Guy seen hin like that of little monkey

When you dey use your carrot to enter her tomato sauce you no know that time... God punish you just because of ordinary 2million you went to invite one fake police man

Shege Bansa like you embarassed

Stop typing nonsense.

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by EuroBoy007(m): 6:50am On May 12, 2018
biacan:

Stop typing nonsense.

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 7:10am On May 12, 2018
Definition of greedy if at all this news is true..but I suspect a foul play guys nowadays cannot be trusted
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by KelvinC1(m): 7:24am On May 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
90 percent of slay queens are thieves
lols have you met the 90% of all the slay queens?
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by MisterGrace: 7:31am On May 12, 2018
biacan:

Stop doing drugs. How rough was your childhood?
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Olulinks(m): 7:32am On May 12, 2018
biacan:
For the fact that you have armed robbers as sisters doesn't gives you the right to dump all your family problems on my mention I didn't asked for that....
But your English language is too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Zither(m): 7:37am On May 12, 2018
biacan:

Why is it that all your posts in matters like this are sexist at best? Can't you ever make an objective comment for once in your life?

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Maxinho(m): 7:41am On May 12, 2018
You are beautiful...

Ameeboh:
shocked sad

Two million is too much na.. I don't blame him for calling her out, she's too greedy joor.
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by sisisioge: 7:49am On May 12, 2018
Slaying is expensive lifestyle. Most of these IG cheap slayers can't keep grin
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Nobody: 7:49am On May 12, 2018
Maxinho:
You are beautiful...

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by bamoski(m): 8:03am On May 12, 2018
biacan:

Cunt
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 8:11am On May 12, 2018
biacan:
As usual; we are not surprised at the level of "intelligence" that is ejaculated from a bird of the same papa and mama wit the girl in the story
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by imam07: 8:11am On May 12, 2018
AgentGoat:
what's Brazilian style?
In Brazil they will gun down snitches.
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by 400billionman: 8:20am On May 12, 2018
Dearlord:
The guy is a lucky idiot.
What is 2M doing with him in the presence of a stranger.?
Gbam
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by 400billionman: 8:23am On May 12, 2018
biacan:
Can't you see the young man wants to frustrate her sad
It's like you don't have sense but spare us your readers the torture
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by edubaba(m): 8:25am On May 12, 2018
imam07:

Bros abeg can you teach me the Brazilian style ??.
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by biacan(f): 8:38am On May 12, 2018
EuroBoy007:

Stop typing nonsense.
Don't ever quote me again

Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by biacan(f): 8:44am On May 12, 2018
Ukalejohn:

This girl you're sick
Dirty boy go cut your nails before you can quote me..... Dan banza
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by 400billionman: 8:45am On May 12, 2018
Maxinho:
You are beautiful...

Thank you
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 9:09am On May 12, 2018
biacan:
why you know just get brain like this? dumb post....mtsheew
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by anigold(m): 10:19am On May 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Slay thieves. But Davido currently has a slay queen bar...
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by anigold(m): 10:21am On May 12, 2018
package7:
Very Poor Guy seen hin like that of little monkey

When you dey use your carrot to enter her tomato sauce you no know that time... God punish you just because of ordinary 2million you went to invite one fake police man

Shege Bansa like you embarassed
please are you a human or a monkey..
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by obi3x(m): 11:40am On May 12, 2018
Shez a thief...simple and short...she should be punished accordingly.. She would be punished accordingly eventually...what a way to be disgraced
Re: Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) by Rmpopman: 12:39pm On May 12, 2018
You know wether the boy sef na yahoo boy cause he no put him own pics......ole gbe, ole gba ni. korni man die korni man berry am
FortifiedCity:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) / Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.