Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,318 members, 7,907,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:13 PM

Is This Hush Puppies Source Of Wealth, As Acclaimed By The Wealthiest Yahoo Boy? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Hush Puppies Source Of Wealth, As Acclaimed By The Wealthiest Yahoo Boy? (1873 Views)

E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons / Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music / Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Hush Puppies Source Of Wealth, As Acclaimed By The Wealthiest Yahoo Boy? by linda190(f): 5:37am On May 12, 2018
A money making website acclaimed that the richest yahoo boy in Africa, Hush puppie, is not a yahoo boy that he applied for a financial course. They have Hush puppies' testimony on their website, saying

“Thanks to Aurelia, my people now thinks i’m a Yahoo boy”

Hush Puppy claimed this on their website.

Visit their website for clearance --> https://aureliawealth./

Is this his real source of wealth or his game of eliminating the belief that he is a yahoo boy and got no handwork or business? Confirm [url]www.evrytin.com [/url] to see if it's true.

Re: Is This Hush Puppies Source Of Wealth, As Acclaimed By The Wealthiest Yahoo Boy? by hisgrace090: 5:57am On May 12, 2018
Na who I go ask, if you ask me?

1 Like

Re: Is This Hush Puppies Source Of Wealth, As Acclaimed By The Wealthiest Yahoo Boy? by chriskosherbal(m): 6:01am On May 12, 2018
Who knows anything is possible undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Hush Puppies Source Of Wealth, As Acclaimed By The Wealthiest Yahoo Boy? by Ikemefuna44: 6:01am On May 12, 2018
This guy is a gay. He's been sampling the dicks of rich white folks.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Hush Puppies Source Of Wealth, As Acclaimed By The Wealthiest Yahoo Boy? by spafu(m): 6:47am On May 12, 2018
I don't care about Hush or his Puppies o. I only care about people getting their PVC ready to chase our yahoo yahoo President. Vote out Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Hush Puppies Source Of Wealth, As Acclaimed By The Wealthiest Yahoo Boy? by Olalan(m): 6:48am On May 12, 2018
If you think he made his money legitimately then you must think a virgin has a baby.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Hush Puppies Source Of Wealth, As Acclaimed By The Wealthiest Yahoo Boy? by linda190(f): 8:40am On May 12, 2018
If that's how he made his money, lemme come nd make mine so that all those boys who think they can ride on girls because they give to them will hear word. grin

I use www.evrytin.com to filter out fake news and fraudulent information on the internet.

(1) (Reply)

Download Wizkid - Fever (video) / Bella Thorne Bares It All In New Raunchy Video, Uses Shaving Cream To Cover Her / #10yearschallenge:mide Martins Shared Her Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.