Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,143 members, 7,973,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:01 AM

Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) (6601 Views)

Kano School Head Master Imprisoned For Telling Lies (Photos) / The Beautiful Egyptian Queen Whose Hair Is Still Intact Over 3,000 Years / This Giant Wolf Head From 40,000 Years Ago Was Discovered In Russia(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by Geofavor(m): 8:43am On May 12, 2018
Bigtotoboi:
Wow. I watched the movie Pompeii and I never thought it'd be this real. Thanks for this informative piece Explorers.
Please, where can I download it?
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by gbadexy(m): 8:44am On May 12, 2018
nice thread, following.
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by Jaykolo10(m): 8:44am On May 12, 2018
Op you for put viewers discretion is advised naw

cry
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by Geofavor(m): 8:48am On May 12, 2018
Very unlikely to see petrified humans. Makes me feel we're extinct already. Makes me wonder if we will be extinct before the earth dies.
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by iheartellah(m): 9:00am On May 12, 2018
So the movie was real?? shocked wow.
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by EmmySparky(m): 9:09am On May 12, 2018
very sad and bad way to die...but if u give many nigerians the visa to go to pompie now...90 percent would jump and take the opportunity...Nigeria wahala pass pompie
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On May 12, 2018
roqrules04:
So this Pompeii is a true life story

Surely,you jest sir!

Are you kidding?
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On May 12, 2018
EmmySparky:
very sad and bad way to die...but if u give many nigerians the visa to go to pompie now...90 percent would jump and take the opportunity...Nigeria wahala pass pompie

This is beginning to sound cliché. Boring...

Let me ask you,by the way,do you know what that place really looks like? Currently.

Answer that and I will tell you why I asked.
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by Ytea(f): 9:38am On May 12, 2018
Pompeii, I've seen the movie.
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by EmmySparky(m): 9:41am On May 12, 2018
mansakhalifa:

This is beginning to sound cliché. Boring...

Let me ask you,by the way,do you know what that place really looks like? Currently.

Answer that and I will tell you why I asked.
lol..i know its a ghost town and currently unhabited...an archeaological site i presume...but just try a social experiment to confirm my point...anywhere in europe is welcomed by Nigerians
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by daveP(m): 9:57am On May 12, 2018
Nigeria is treading the steps of this Pompeii by ignoring environmental changes and uncertainties. Until we're hit and even Aso Rock would be incapable of saving itself.

Then we'll hear a movie title such as "Aso has crumbled"
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:06am On May 12, 2018
wow. This is educative. Kudos op
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On May 12, 2018
EmmySparky:
lol..i know its a ghost town and currently unhabited...an archeaological site i presume...but just try a social experiment to confirm my point...anywhere in europe is welcomed by Nigerians

Don't blame me. Just an angry young man here.

I understand. But I feel our brothers who have made those trips deserve a bit of understanding.

It is all about the survival Bro. Pompeii sort of reminds me of here. Once a bustling place. Now,a wreck.

Only difference is there was no volcanic eruption over here. Just animals parading as leaders.

Hope you comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On May 12, 2018
Chloe88:
One of the disadvantages of living beside mountains.

No where is really safe. Even settlements built on low-lying coastal lands have their worries. You hear of floods every other day.

The Pompeii incident would have recorded far less damaged if it had occurred in this era with all the scientific advancement we have at our disposal.

I'm talking prompt disaster warnings,prompt evacuations,high-class emergency response and all that.

Many would have survived it. Probably.
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by Afobear: 11:19am On May 12, 2018
sloopyy:
Wow shocked it’s explorers again! Very educative piece, I always knew Pompei was a true life story, even in the movie it was stated, but I never got to find out about the true story... thanks for the wonderful and insightful piece bro.
nawa ooo....so with all the internet una get ,una no Sabi say Pompeii happen real ? Tufiakwa for lazy nigerians
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by HORLADSTAR(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2018
Oh my GOD
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by rerhji(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2018
hp improvement has Been made for early forecast of such occurrences
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 12, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Foolishness everywhere... you can come on here on NL but can't simply go to google to find out more.. Stupid 9ja pple.. undecided

I don't have much to say to you boy. Just swerve abeg my see road.
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by Babacele: 1:57pm On May 12, 2018
hmmmm
.....life can be so uncertain. I can feel what the Pompeii folks might have passed through. I can only say: God bless the dead.

Nice one ,Explorer.
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by caye(m): 2:20pm On May 12, 2018
Pls @explorers, how does one insert more than one images into a thread, with a text separating them? Pls. teach me. Thanks.
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by Explorers(m): 2:24pm On May 12, 2018
caye:
Pls @explorers, how does one insert more than one images into a thread, with a text separating them? Pls. teach me. Thanks.

Can't do it also.
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by fratermathy(m): 2:34pm On May 12, 2018
caye:

Get the link to the image and use the attach image function on the compose page to link the image. Add your text after that and link any other images you want to. Do not download and upload the image. Rather get the image link which looks like this http://www.whateversite.com/whateverimage.jpg

To get an image link, you can click on the image and use the Web address bar to view the link or simply click on the option "Copy Page URL" or "Copy Image URL", or anything similar that you see. Always make sure it is http://, not https://.

Put that link inside the insert image tag which looks like this [img] http://whateverimage.com/whateverimage.jpg [/img] (without the spaces).

E.g.

If a correct link is inserted into the [img] [/img] tag, the image will load in text.
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by EmmySparky(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2018
mansakhalifa:

Don't blame me. Just an angry young man here.

I understand. But I feel our brothers who have made those trips deserve a bit of understanding.

It is all about the survival Bro. Pompeii sort of reminds me of here. Once a bustling place. Now,a wreck.

Only difference is there was no volcanic eruption over here. Just animals parading as leaders.

Hope you comprehend.

lol i do comprehend...the animals here are having a bigger effect on the nation than what a volcano can ever do...God help us all cos d only difference between pompie and this nation is just that here is being inhabited while pompie isn't...
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by donshady(m): 6:21pm On May 12, 2018
I buy Amazon Gift Card with cash and debit receipt, I also buy Amazon gift card with no receipt.
I BUY iTunes gift card (Physical card and E-code)
Walmart gift card.
EBay gift card.
Steam Wallet gift card
Google play card
FAST PAYMENT BEST RATESI BUY BULK AND SINGLE Card.

. Call/WhatsApp
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 6:39pm On May 12, 2018
Thanks for sharing OP.
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by fratermathy(m): 9:51pm On May 12, 2018
donshady:
I buy Amazon Gift Card with cash and debit receipt, I also buy Amazon gift card with no receipt.
I BUY iTunes gift card (Physical card and E-code)
Walmart gift card.
EBay gift card.
Steam Wallet gift card
Google play card
FAST PAYMENT BEST RATESI BUY BULK AND SINGLE Card.

08162971286. Call/WhatsApp

Do you sell too?
Re: Imprisoned In Ash For 2,000 Years, The Plaster Citizens Of Pompeii(Photos) by okwabayi(m): 12:05am On May 13, 2018
I love this news and the pictures accompanying it. I always click on Explorers threads because I leave every time with enlightenment.

I strongly believe these people did not die painful deaths. Volcanic eruptions are always accompanied with clouds of smoke and dust, quickly killing or incapacitating any living creature which breathes oxygen for survival.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Transcript From OAU / Unilag Pre-degee / Basic Programme / Which University Accepts NCE For Direct Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.