Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,676 members, 7,878,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Potential Game Of The Year? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Potential Game Of The Year? (1528 Views)

Super Mario Level 1-1 Played On A Cake / Two Guys Stage Real Life Super Mario Bros Game - Pic + Video / I Have Seen '' Super Mario'' In Real Life - With Picture . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Potential Game Of The Year? by texazzpete(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2010
Wow.
I did not see this coming at all. But apparently Super Mario Galaxy 2 is out, and is sweeping perfect reviews into its bag like there's no tommorrow.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/wii/supermariogalaxy2

Currently on a metacritic score of 97%, perfect 10/10 reviews from Gamespot, IGN and Edge.
And we all know Edge are really stingy with their reviews.

Check out the Gamespot review below
http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/supermariogalaxy2/review.html?tag=topslot;title;1
Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Potential Game Of The Year? by ritchboy(m): 6:16pm On May 22, 2010
Looks like my Wii is about to be resurrected, Yipee! grin
Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Potential Game Of The Year? by Bawss1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2010
Has anyone on NL played this game?
Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Potential Game Of The Year? by Eddeux(m): 3:04am On Jun 05, 2010
I haven't even played the first one yet.
Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Potential Game Of The Year? by echowords(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2010
i want 2 play this game, can someone borrow me a wii? please cry
Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Potential Game Of The Year? by malone5923(m): 12:19am On Jun 12, 2010
Playing part 1 and loving it. I've like 58 stars and I'm about to go rescue Peach from the evil hands of browser. Nintendo's resident plumber will never cease to amaze me.

(1) (Reply)

Nostalgia For We 4 And Metal Gear Solid On Ps1(call Me Old Skul) / What Do You Think Of MALIYO Games With African Narratives? / Urgently In Need Of Ps3 Games Cds Serious Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.