Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:12 AM

Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua (299 Views)

Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua / Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua / Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua by nkemdirim104(m): 8:32am On May 12, 2018
Introduction:
"Get Inspired And Motivated every Saturdays with Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua".
It's an article program intended to provoke strong aspiration in people toward attaining their goals in life, becoming happier and better individuals for themselves, families and the society at large.
Pardon my lack of professionalism but I strongly believe that this program will be better with time.
I can't do it alone, I need you all to help me.
Your criticism, suggestions and contributions are highly welcome.
Note that is program is not religion, tribe or sex conscious.
Get in touch with me;
Facebook: fb.com/joshua.akunwanne
Whatsapp group: https:///Ey0y9WuugDb3nRsGf83xx2
Tel: 07055918782
There is also a whatsapp group for this program in case you want to join.
I also implore the room mod to help in this program publicity.
Thanks.
Yours truly; Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua

Topic: Discovering Your Purpose (part 2) =>A Good Role Model and Its Impart on You

I asked a young lady one time who she looked upward to as a role model and she said 'Kim Kardashian'. Before I began laughing (because I laugh really great), I inquired her what's more, I couldn't comprehend why she would take Kim as a role model in light of the fact that they don't have anything in common (facially). I came to get it that she really didn't know whom a role model is.

A good role model is a "model" of the"part" that you were intending to play on earth. A good role model is somebody who is now living in your future. He or She is somebody who is doing something you were made to do.

Presently, every man has somebody who "actually" rouses them whether he or she is rich or poor. That man whose life makes you buckle up is your good role model. When you hear or see somebody who is really your role model, you see your future in them. On the off chance that you can completely check your heart and figure out who that individual is, regardless of the fact that he is poor, you would at present admire to do what he or her is doing, at that point whatever that individual is doing is a pointer to whatever you were made to do.

I was addressing deliberately on a speech in a secondary school and I asked the understudies about their good role model, numerous called off-screen characters and also, on-screen characters; in the mean time those ones can't indeed, even act a typical "dozing" scene before a three-man group of viewers.

When you have a role model, you can do whatever you see him do and that is the thing that persuades you. The book of scriptures says 'profound calleth unto profound' (psalms 42:7). When you refer to that man that is your mirror, then whatever you find in him is the thing that you were made to be.

For me to have a footballer or a a Performer as a role model is stupidity to the furthest. When you have a genuine good role model, you MUST have something alike in manner. When I see men like Sam Adeyemi, Fela Durotoye, David Oyedepo, John Maxwell and so on. I get roused and spurred. They touch off something within. They are living in "my" future.

Presently, you as well have such individuals throughout your life, whatever such individuals are doing is a"pointer" to what you are expected to do.

How about we go to the book of scriptures please; Elisha was from a rich family, why did he take after Elijah, Joshua was an Ephraimite why did he take after a Levite (Moses), why did Matthew leave his legislature work to take after Jesus, why did Timothy take after Paul, and at last why do we christians have Jesus as our good good role model; on the grounds that when you see somebody who is doing what you where destined to do; it blends up something inside you that you can't simply overlook. You will be actually enlivened.

The question is, in whose "present" do you see your "future", paying little respect to the cash?

Hope this makes sense...
Have a great weekend!
See you next Saturday...
Yours truly; Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua.
Join our Whatsapp group: https:///Ey0y9WuugDb3nRsGf83xx2

(1) (Reply)

Quality Affordable Private Artisans And Professional Services / Paper Doer UK / Edo, Reference Point For Good Governance - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.