Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

How To Take A Second Hand Car To Nigeria From Uk - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Take A Second Hand Car To Nigeria From Uk (540 Views)

Second Hand Car Of 500k / I'm Trying To Ship A Car To Nigeria From Us / Prices Of Second-hand Cars In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Take A Second Hand Car To Nigeria From Uk by Newest: 4:57pm On May 22, 2010
Hi pepz,pls i'll really appreciate your concerns cause i need this info badly, thanks and God bless as u share ur opinions.
I received a fone call from a friend from UK some weeks ago, he says he wants to send me 2 second hand cars , that i should help him sell it and give the money to his parents, he says i should tell him how much everything will cost to land them here in Nigeria
Re: How To Take A Second Hand Car To Nigeria From Uk by femmy2010(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2010
If these cars are below the stipulated Govt. allowed 10yr old vehicle then he should have it shipped to Cotonou and we can clear and deliver to your address.
If we are sure of the year then we can give you a budget for the clearing and delivery.
Re: How To Take A Second Hand Car To Nigeria From Uk by Newest: 6:16pm On May 22, 2010
Nope Its a Carina 2.0 E, 1995 model, any help on that?
Re: How To Take A Second Hand Car To Nigeria From Uk by femmy2010(m): 6:25pm On May 22, 2010
Newest.
we can clear and Deliver that to your Lagos abode for N180K at the current prevailing exchange rate.
Re: How To Take A Second Hand Car To Nigeria From Uk by Newest: 6:33pm On May 22, 2010
Femmy i really appreciate your concern, thanks very much, but can that come down a lil, here's my mail so we could exchange number oje.dammie@yahoo.com
Re: How To Take A Second Hand Car To Nigeria From Uk by femmy2010(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2010
Email sent.
Re: How To Take A Second Hand Car To Nigeria From Uk by Newest: 6:38pm On May 22, 2010
kk

(1) (Reply)

Vpn Private / Need A Mack Truck / Rear Mirror Bluetooth For Sale For 15k Brand New!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.