Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,559 members, 7,895,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nigerian Man Fumes In Anger After Seeing Artifacts Stolen From Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Man Fumes In Anger After Seeing Artifacts Stolen From Nigeria (739 Views)

Edo Groom’s Dance Incurs Oba Of Benin’s Anger As Palace Places Curse / Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo / Nigerian Man Visits British Museum, Spots Stolen Benin Kingdom Artifacts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Fumes In Anger After Seeing Artifacts Stolen From Nigeria by Horus(m): 11:33am On May 12, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7L_P1MW9Ug

Nigeria Man Fumes in Anger After Seeing Artifacts Stolen From Nigeria By British People in 1897

Nigerian Man Fumes in Anger After Seeing The Artifacts And Artwork Worth Billions Of Dollars Which Was Stolen
From Nigeria By The British People in 1897 And Is Been kept in the British Museum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Fumes In Anger After Seeing Artifacts Stolen From Nigeria by jerryunit48: 11:42am On May 12, 2018
Na today? There is nothing you can do about it really....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Fumes In Anger After Seeing Artifacts Stolen From Nigeria by NwaAmaikpe: 11:46am On May 12, 2018
shocked

Why the fume?

Nigeria was created by the British to be exploited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Fumes In Anger After Seeing Artifacts Stolen From Nigeria by Donald95(m): 12:05pm On May 12, 2018
They created your country and so they are your God.
After fuming,buy perfume and cam Dan nwanne you no fit do anything
Re: Nigerian Man Fumes In Anger After Seeing Artifacts Stolen From Nigeria by Ayobami7(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2018
This my comment
Re: Nigerian Man Fumes In Anger After Seeing Artifacts Stolen From Nigeria by isalegan2: 10:37pm On May 12, 2018
Makes my blood boil and my head hot.

The American soldiers did the same when they invaded Iraq in 2004 2003. Maybe even in 1992 1991. "Conquering" armies do this all the time. There's even movies about it.

I recently read about an African politician or chief going to Buckingham palace and being shown a very important military or religious stolen artifact in the queen's possession IN THE PALACE. Of course he was too stupid to be offended at the flagrant insult. I think he was South African. It was hard to find the link to the story a second time but I will try.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Fumes In Anger After Seeing Artifacts Stolen From Nigeria by Emilokoiyawon: 3:05am On May 13, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests / YORUBA'S And The Oba's / Akara Is Not Bean cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.