Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,171 members, 7,970,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:43 PM

I Want To Learn System And Software Programming - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Want To Learn System And Software Programming (594 Views)

Where Can I Learn System Hardware Repair/maintenance At Phc. / Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) / Where Can I Learn System Engineering With Laptop Repair In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn System And Software Programming by matoyeh(m): 6:48pm On May 22, 2010
can i learn online how to program? please which website
Re: I Want To Learn System And Software Programming by deejay50: 9:30pm On May 22, 2010
Try www.gayanb.com or www.freecomputerbooks.com, you could get some free ebooks. Or if you can wade through to the beginner articles on www.codeproject.com, www.function-x.com and soo many others. The thing is you have to take the time to read the stuff you get. So much could be thrown at you but sift thru and start with the basics. Hope this helps. smiley
Re: I Want To Learn System And Software Programming by DonSegmond(m): 6:14pm On May 23, 2010
yeah, you can learn alot from online, but you must also learn offline.
you can find a lot of books, free tutorials, and information online.
but the offline part involves reading code, and writing code, and taking time to think through and comprehend what you read. the growth in programming happens when you stop the reading.

(1) (Reply)

Free Software Download. / Xbox360 Elite Forsale / 4 Months Old Ipnx Modem For Sale At A Very Affordable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.