Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,197 members, 7,932,072 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 05:25 PM

John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos (60946 Views)

John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday / John Dumelo & Gifty Mawunya White Wedding Photos / John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by OboOlora(f): 4:06pm On May 12, 2018
He looks sober in that first pic
Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by berryford: 4:06pm On May 12, 2018
Omo see bobby shocked

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by dogstyle007(m): 4:06pm On May 12, 2018
Lovely couple

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by Starcent(m): 4:06pm On May 12, 2018
[quote author=MrSensor post=67497964]Nice one. They must also upload pre-divorce pics.[/quote
gbomgbo Klaaat
Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by Mutemenot(m): 4:06pm On May 12, 2018
MrSensor:
Nice one. They must also upload pre-divorce pics.

Why na If someone wish you such wot would be your reaction ?
Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by kingzjay(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2018
Tomorrow it will be divorce!

Celebrity weddings no dey get meaning joor...Only few of them do stand the test of time!

Congratulations to Omotola!
Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by Btruth: 4:08pm On May 12, 2018
MrSensor:

...... how can men be thinking in such manner? Why is men always full of evil?

aiyeakamara!
Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by Coolbadguy: 4:09pm On May 12, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Yesterday, we reported that Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo will be walking down the aisle his fiancee Gifty Mawunya, in strings of event scheduled to take place today and tomorrow.

Everyone wants to know which lady managed to finally ‘tame the beast’ that is John Dumelo and contrary to a lot of reportage she’s not some ordinary lady or one of the ‘common floor members’.

Mawunya is the sister of Selassie Ibrahim, the well known NDC supporting actress who ran Smarttys Management, the company at the centre of the bus branding scandal during the John Dramani Mahama presidency.

She’s also besties with none other than Nadia Buari, so clearly she runs around in those kind of ‘high society’ circles. Anyway, rumour has it that Nadia was the matchmaker for these two lovebirds.

This is not the first time John Dumelo and Mawunya have been reported to be a couple. In September, a picture of them (the one below) surfaced while they vacationed in Dubai but the lady's name was unknown at the time.

Born February 3, 1984, John Dumelo has been one of the most sought-after single guys in the country in the past few years as his love life has been shrouded in secrecy since he burst onto the scene.

He recently caused a stir on social media when he shared a photo of a lady wearing an engagement ring with the curious caption, "she said yes!!!" Many thought John had proposed to his girlfriend but he was only a witness to the photo he shared.

It turned out that it was colleague actor, Frederick Nuamah who proposed to his girlfriend, now his wife, Materkor. Well we can say  that he used the post to test the pulse of Ghanaians, for his upcoming wedding.

https://lailasnews.com/see-pre-wedding-photos-of-john-dumelo-and-his-bride-to-be/

Lovely couple.
Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by olajide8(m): 4:10pm On May 12, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Yesterday, we reported that Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo will be walking down the aisle his fiancee Gifty Mawunya, in strings of event scheduled to take place today and tomorrow.

Everyone wants to know which lady managed to finally ‘tame the beast’ that is John Dumelo and contrary to a lot of reportage she’s not some ordinary lady or one of the ‘common floor members’.

Mawunya is the sister of Selassie Ibrahim, the well known NDC supporting actress who ran Smarttys Management, the company at the centre of the bus branding scandal during the John Dramani Mahama presidency.

She’s also besties with none other than Nadia Buari, so clearly she runs around in those kind of ‘high society’ circles. Anyway, rumour has it that Nadia was the matchmaker for these two lovebirds.

This is not the first time John Dumelo and Mawunya have been reported to be a couple. In September, a picture of them (the one below) surfaced while they vacationed in Dubai but the lady's name was unknown at the time.

Born February 3, 1984, John Dumelo has been one of the most sought-after single guys in the country in the past few years as his love life has been shrouded in secrecy since he burst onto the scene.

He recently caused a stir on social media when he shared a photo of a lady wearing an engagement ring with the curious caption, "she said yes!!!" Many thought John had proposed to his girlfriend but he was only a witness to the photo he shared.

It turned out that it was colleague actor, Frederick Nuamah who proposed to his girlfriend, now his wife, Materkor. Well we can say  that he used the post to test the pulse of Ghanaians, for his upcoming wedding.

https://lailasnews.com/see-pre-wedding-photos-of-john-dumelo-and-his-bride-to-be/

After touching all the babe's that make sense for ghollywood finish - from miss hipsy to our yvonne okoro- God is watching u grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by itsandi(m): 4:10pm On May 12, 2018
Beautiful couples smiley

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 12, 2018
Y must she expose her breast, cos me am not understanding o,,,,.
Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by Macnnoli4(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2018
MrSensor:
Did you notice that nigerian actors hardly divorce except it is actor-actress marriage eg. Toyin abraham-adeniyi johnson and the tinsel couple (ghanian man and yoruba lady) but nigerian actresses seem to do so a lot. This may also apply to ghanian actors
Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by lastmaster(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2018
Millz404:
...and i am still here without a reasonable love life.... Fvck me
fvck your hairy ass
Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by gaby(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2018
MrSensor:

Naaa not so cool man come on....

click on my signature to Finding Europe through Africa's Deserts and Seas-The Perils,triumphs and Karma
Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by chukzyfcbb: 4:20pm On May 12, 2018
John I wish you more energy to be able to power this engine.

Fire on!
Don't stop firing coz this is a V8 Engine smiley

Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by Bigii(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2018
They say I resemble this guy wella.

Congratulations my man.
Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by timwudz(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2018
Millz404:
...and i am still here without a reasonable love life.... Fvck me
Sorry bro

Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by cantok(m): 4:24pm On May 12, 2018
shocked She shocked made shocked me shocked feel shocked like shocked grabbing shocked

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by Horus(m): 4:26pm On May 12, 2018

Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by cantok(m): 4:27pm On May 12, 2018
OboOlora:
He looks sober in that first pic
OboOlora Sober or OboOnisan Sober or OboOniru Sober grin grin
Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by Idyemmy: 4:27pm On May 12, 2018
Wow.. Nice couple. I pray their marriage last till infinity.. Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:27pm On May 12, 2018
Can I see her "no makeup" picture? I cannot come and be singing Total Cheat with this my frog voice.
Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 12, 2018
What's so wow about them now.. People that will divorce next week.. Mtchewww!
Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by Ken4agent(m): 4:37pm On May 12, 2018
HML
Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 12, 2018
1984 my foot. This negro is in his 40's.
Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by Horus(m): 4:44pm On May 12, 2018
Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 12, 2018
DidierDrogba:
She has Big Breast...tufiakwa
You say? Do you know the meaning of first attractive point in a woman?
Somebody take this dude outta here before I get mad. angry

Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by dikeigbo2(m): 4:47pm On May 12, 2018
Finally got hooked by a smart lady.......Congratulations MR John...its not easy grin grin
Re: John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos by vicechopsticksz(m): 4:49pm On May 12, 2018
MrSensor:

In your mind now you have sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React / Juggernaut Is Dead! Egbeoluwa Ademilade Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) / Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.