Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,018 members, 7,942,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Practical Online Business Training For Those Tired Of Ebooks & Quick Money Scams - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Practical Online Business Training For Those Tired Of Ebooks & Quick Money Scams (314 Views)

ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) / Autocad Intensive Practical Online Training / Greennation Agro-business Training, Loan and Capital, Agric = Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practical Online Business Training For Those Tired Of Ebooks & Quick Money Scams by dontro(m): 2:35pm On May 12, 2018
Hello there!

I'm an entrepreneur, software developer (esp. web and Android apps) and graduate engineer.

I studied mechanical engineering at the university of Nigeria Nsukka and graduated with a good CGPA.

I finished my NYSC last month (April, 2018).

I started learning programming when I was in the university. Not long after that, I started learning online businesses.

It took me quite a number of unsuccessful online businesses before I could start making money. For example, some of my past failed blogs include zestari.com, techzino.com, techlino.com, cozy247.com, makemoneyonlineapex.com, and a host other, including ones that don't require me having my own website.

Why did I briefly introduce myself?

Because I want you to have a little understanding of me before I start talking things that will benefit you.

Now, let's see what I have to say....

I have one advice for you: if you haven't started, start now to learn lucrative skills. Study about business and learn entrepreneurship everyday!

No matter where you're, you can help yourself by learning lucrative skills that will surely help you bome a successful entrepreneur. Most people don't take action with this opportunity we all have.

Education is good. It is important. I can testify to that. However you must understand one thing: education is not equal to wealth. Your certificate won't turn to bunch of businesses or bags of money.

I don't have much money YET, but from my experience in my quest for money so far, I know this: you make money when you have something of value to offer, which people need and will be willing to pay for it.

That thing of value are usually good skills, knowledge, etc.

Hence, if you end up having just a certificates... sorry, you have just some papers so you can go and join the queue of millions other Nigerian graduates with papers.

If you're wise and smart however, you should equip yourself for success. Learn something! Master something!

...And, help others in anyway you can.

WHAT to do?

There many things you can do. Start from somewhere: read entrepreneurship books, learn businesses, investing, eCommerce, etc. Learn lucrative skills like digital marketing, mobile apps development, cake baking, mini scale manufacturing, importation, etc etc etc. There are tons of things to learn.

Why all this "preaching?"

I know someone is already waiting for the reason behind all my "preaching". Well, let me not disappoint you. This is it:

Many people enjoy motivational speech, but only very few take action and put in consistent effort. Are people not tired of just motivational articles?

Now, if you're interested in taking action, let's do it! I have an online business training coming up. It's going to hold ONLINE on Facebook Group or WhatsApp.

The prices is very much reduced so anyone can afford it. It's just N2,000 to be a part of this training that will SHOW you how to do it, not those ones that tell you what can be done without showing you how to...

+++ In addition to the 99% free training, you get a free eBook and free blog (for those that will choose blogging) at the end of the training.

~ Are you in for N2,000? Send me a message on Facebook: https://facebook.com/arinze.zest

+++ Don't have N2,000 or don't believe me it would be worth it?

Well, if N2,000 is too much for you or you think this is " just another typical online business training", you can still get many free tutorials online. But, I know free tutorials can't yield great results compared to a step by step guide I'm ready to offer and technical assistance I will offer for free.

If making money online is as easy as buying ebooks or online courses that tell you what to do without showing you how to do it, everyone would have been rich. In fact, bankers would quit their seeming stressful jobs.

Thanks. God bless your endeavors.

~ Are you in for N2,000? Send me a message on

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED....French Private Tutor Urgently Needed - apply If Suitable / 5 Reason They Reject Your Cv / Empower Your Self With Snail Farming Training For Just 400 Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.