Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,108 members, 7,939,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today (76520 Views)

Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) / Teniola And Teniayo Saraki 20th Birthday: Toyin Celebrates Her Twin Daughters / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by Rekyz(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2018
madridguy:
I don pick the taller one, pick the other make we gather be saraki inlaw tongue

Short man with tall dreams. Lol[code][/code] grin

1 Like

Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by Vulcanheph(m): 9:43pm On May 12, 2018
18 years ....They are officially Ripe for Forkin
Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by Antoeni(m): 9:56pm On May 12, 2018
Daughters of a highly corrupt Senator

1 Like

Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by Lucasbalo(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2018
madridguy:
I wish to be saraki's inlaw tongue I like the taller one.
You too like money. Lol
Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by Lucasbalo(m): 10:06pm On May 12, 2018
pemiakd:
Lovely twins
They con resemble their papa
I know their mama well, they resemble their mother.
Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by fajob: 10:08pm On May 12, 2018
Lovely twins
Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by XaintJoel20: 10:10pm On May 12, 2018
Evablizin:
Wow, pretty girls. HBD.

I love twins. God give me twins whenever it will happen. cheesy
Whenever you are ready to have the twins let me know. I am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by AntiWailer: 10:21pm On May 12, 2018
janellemonae:

She's a Christian.

That is interesting.

Saraki is a shrewd politician.

He is both Hausa and Yoruba

Both Xtian and Muslim.

Booda Bukky is so smart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by Okoroawusa: 11:02pm On May 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Good!

Na Ahmed Makarfi in-law me I want be...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7029984_img20180426wa0009_jpeg6a0c1751c95b8e85dac6fbd3f81d0702
bros,e be like say koboko don dey hungry you

well,if this one know how far like Ganduje daughter I no mind.
Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:08pm On May 12, 2018
Okoroawusa:

bros,e be like say koboko don dey hungry you

well,if this one know how far like Ganduje daughter I no mind.
Oga abeg leave this babe for me. Make you face Okorocha daughter Biko...

But that Ganduje daughter ba soji babe
Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by peterrenzel20: 11:11pm On May 12, 2018
Lol. Agbaya
I don pick the taller one, pick the other make we gather be saraki inlaw tongue

[/quote]
Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by Okoroawusa: 11:22pm On May 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Oga abeg leave this babe for me. Make you face Okorocha daughter Biko...

But that Ganduje daughter ba soji babe
No wonder you carry Makarfi matter for head like gala.OK,make I leave her for you

As for that Ganduje daughter, no iota of Hausa or Fulani inside that girl.Just be pure Yoruba girl for shape,face,dance,character and...
(I no know about the other one,after I go ask my guy Idris)
Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:29pm On May 12, 2018
Okoroawusa:

No wonder you carry Makarfi matter for head like gala.OK,make I leave her for you

As for that Ganduje daughter, no iota of Hausa or Fulani inside that girl.Just be pure Yoruba girl for shape,face,dance,character and...
(I no know about the other one,after I go ask my guy Idris)
See as you de describe person wife... Jesus!

If dem give you chance you go chop the babe... I no trust you
Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by Uptown7(m): 11:31pm On May 12, 2018
Mjshexy:
Wow...cute looking ladies
Yeah....as cute as u

1 Like

Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by deebsman1(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2018
AntiWailer:
Toyin is sounding like a Christian.

Beautiful twins.

A politically Muslim family, hope that clears it for you
Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by Okoroawusa: 11:37pm On May 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
See as you de describe person wife... Jesus!
If dem give you chance you go chop the babe... I no trust you
hahahahaha!
Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by Opentokwowledge: 12:14am On May 13, 2018
Their cheeks like their Daddy's own. I never see make Mike Pence pikin come study for Naija though... undecided
Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by Bukky001(m): 12:27am On May 13, 2018
madridguy:

.......and I like the short one.
Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by Deltatoto: 12:27am On May 13, 2018
LLAmbassador:
Senate President Bukola Saraki’s youngest children (twin girls) are 18 today. Their mother and wife of senate president and founder Wellbeing Africa was full of gratitude to God as she took to her social media platform to celebrate them. The beautiful girls who are still undergraduates at a univeristy in the UK were born prematurely on 12th May 2000. They have two other siblings Oluwaseni and Oluwatosin Saraki.

http://www.lagoslately.com/bukola-sarakis-twin-girls-celebrates-marks-18th-birthday-today/
i no go use condom
Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by Antichristus: 1:49am On May 13, 2018
Children of a rogue and a fraudster; their dad should be cooling off his feet in jail right now. Nigerian thieves often use religion as smokescreen.
Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by Viula(m): 4:31am On May 13, 2018
Evablizin:
Wow, pretty girls. HBD.

marry me let's make twins grin
Evablizin:
Wow, pretty girls. HBD.

marry me let's make twins

1 Like

Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by omoelerin1: 5:52am On May 13, 2018
Baba yin ati baba baba yin wa l'ara awon to ba naijiria je.
Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by DwayneLee: 5:59am On May 13, 2018
Viula:
marry me let's make twins grin marry me let's make twins
Hey! These are really great girls.
Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by Wickedcountry: 11:30am On May 13, 2018
madridguy:

You even get choice.

Tall, short, slim, fat, bukola housekeeper self I go involve.
Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by madridguy(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2018
grin grin grin

Wickedcountry:

You even get choice.

Tall, short, slim, fat, bukola housekeeper self I go involve.
Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by Egein(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2018
Toyin Saraki is Christian. Bukola Saraki is Christian. Good.
Re: Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today by Ayobami7(m): 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday / Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.