Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,220 members, 7,880,809 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:15 AM

Best Techno Selling Phone Right Now - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Techno Selling Phone Right Now (3702 Views)

I Want This Phone Right Here / How Are You Holding Your Phone Right Now? / Tecno Emerge Highest Selling Phone In Nigeria; See Other Top-selling Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Techno Selling Phone Right Now by saxby(f): 6:40am On May 17, 2018
With the budget you have, your best choice will be the camon CM
Colb461:
I need u guys help pls..kindly suggest d best techno trending phone..got a budget of 45- 50.thanks as u help
Re: Best Techno Selling Phone Right Now by Colb461: 11:55am On May 17, 2018
saxby:
With the budget you have, your best choice will be the camon CM
how gud is d battery?
Re: Best Techno Selling Phone Right Now by AdroitKenyan: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tecno phones are available in different prices. I think the guiding principle when buying should be price. The higher the amount you pay, the more the features the tecno phone has and probably the higher the quality. The phone brand is undoubtedly among the best I have ever tried. You can check out here https://www.adroitkenyanreviews.com/best-4g-phones-sale-kenya-review/
Re: Best Techno Selling Phone Right Now by noob03saibot(m): 5:33am On Sep 29, 2018
Androidking:
I will advice u to buy tecno products.
Xaomi
Umi
Other chines brands.
Even buy itel phones.
Leagoo

But pls pls don't buy infinix product.
Unless its hot 4 pro .

Minus that phone don't just go for infinix .

Tecno camon CX Air
Or Tecno camon cm

Is ur best tecno phone for ur budget
dude! Please how good or reliable is tecno camon CX air? Does it have otg support? And why would you discourage one from getting an infinite product other than the one you suggested? Please shed some light on the questions I asked. Considering getting a CX air, but still reasoning an infinix product
Re: Best Techno Selling Phone Right Now by Androidking: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
noob03saibot:
dude! Please how good or reliable is tecno camon CX air? Does it have otg support? And why would you discourage one from getting an infinite product other than the one you suggested? Please shed some light on the questions I asked. Considering getting a CX air, but still reasoning an infinix product

Just go to camon cx air thread or any tecno thread then u go to any infinix thread, compare the level of complaining u get, then u will understand

And yes I have used camon cx Air,

The 13 mega pix camera is better than the 20mega pix of my new gionee phone.

Any tecno camon series is one of the best in tecno brand
Re: Best Techno Selling Phone Right Now by Ennyholar: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
Colb461:
I need u guys help pls..kindly suggest d best techno trending phone..got a budget of 45- 50.thanks as u help

Buy the new Tecno Pouvoir 2 18karat gold.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones / Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Unboxing And First Impressions + Price / Xiaomi Redmi 9A Review - Specifications, Price & NEW Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.