Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him (4013 Views)

Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Nobody: 7:32am On May 13, 2018
Eagba:
criminal! You've seen a potential victim and you want to prowl. You lot are the problem with nigeria and please and please come for me ole, con artist.

Paly! I think say Na only me see am o.
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Eagba(m): 7:43am On May 13, 2018
ndy87:

Paly! I think say Na only me see am o.
i notice am sharp. Knowing the girl is in a bad place he'll reap her psychologically, financially, emotionally, sexually. Leaving her dependent on him with less confident.

1 Like

Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Nobody: 7:47am On May 13, 2018
Eagba:
i notice am sharp. Knowing the girl is in a bad place he'll reap her psychologically, financially, emotionally, sexually. Leaving her dependent on him with less confident.

He wants to be smart. God catch am
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Eagba(m): 7:52am On May 13, 2018
ndy87:

He wants to be smart. God catch am
hi you no go church?
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Nobody: 7:57am On May 13, 2018
Eagba:
hi you no go church?

9.00am Na dat one sure pass.
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Eagba(m): 8:03am On May 13, 2018
ndy87:

9.00am Na dat one sure pass.
good, then pray for us wan no dey go church
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Nobody: 8:06am On May 13, 2018
Eagba:
good, then pray for us wan no dey go church

Wat should I tell God? Ok . Give you a 1000yard wife material.
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Eagba(m): 8:09am On May 13, 2018
ndy87:

Wat should I tell God? Ok . Give you a 1000yard wife material.
lol you just crack me up. Tell him to make me understand the ladies in my life.
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Nobody: 8:11am On May 13, 2018
Eagba:
lol you just crack me up. Tell him to make me understand the ladies in my life.

Eh hen! I get am o. Clap for me.
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by torch01(m): 8:16am On May 13, 2018
My dear sister on Nairaland, I feel you and I understand how you feel;
the point there is that your heart is broken and it needs to be mended.
have you got true friends to chat with, tell you the reality of life?
fill your heart with things you like doing from now on, go to places that will make you happier, develop another habit maybe by reading books.
when you come over this, you will appreciate yourself the more and be more care next time.

love you.
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by ranmoor: 8:30am On May 13, 2018
kimbraa:
You're not the first that has found herself in such a situation and certainly won't be the last. The thing with such guys is that you made the mistake of making them the centre of your life while they saw you as another girl to use and dump when they feel the need to. Hurt as you could, cry if you have to but trust me, on the long run, you'll be grateful you moved on so just move on as your rightful man will find you.
Don't be quick to judge the guy. What if truly, whenever they had sex, things turns sour for the guy? Will you advice such a person to continue?
I have a friend, just friend, whenever I assist her, that same day I will get folds of it.. It took me time b4 I noticed it. One day, she called she was broke, I was also so broke, just to test my hypothesis I borrowed 5k from my friend, I sent it to her. When I got to work, the most stingy among all the directors, just dash me 10k because I did little stuff for him. If not that she is abuja based, I would definitely marry her.
Another example, I have one useless friend, married but always chasing skirts up n down. One day we are talking, he mentioned dating one girl that whenever he sleep with her things will be tough for him throughout that month, he had to run!
So, my Sis, things are not the way they seems most times

2 Likes

Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Olami90: 8:38am On May 13, 2018
yeyerolling:
na format to discharge am

awwww!!! her guy? I know he used format to discharge her now.

I was referring to the part she said they both have been to some places before and were told they are meant for one another.lol
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Nobody: 9:10am On May 13, 2018
T1t1layo:
March 23 2016 we met in my church he came for rehearsal, I will say it was love at first sight cos I catch him looking at me countless time. few weeks later we started dating everything was going on fine we loved each other but weeks after my birthday he became broke for close to 8 months I didn't cheat on him I shared my pocket money with him I sleepover at his place sometimes and make him happy during this time he has a studio but people were not patronising him well but I still stood by him early this year things changed for him and everything became fine but we started having issues because of a girl we both know she's a slit but keeps saying she's like a younger sister to him that nothing is between them,few weeks later anytime I want to come he will ask me not to come because of my exam which wasn't disturbing but used that as a way to avoid m,and since then he has been giving me attitude everytime which I always beg him cos I really love this is a guy that promise me heaven and earth that no matter what happens I will be his wife and the mother of his kids,but few weeks ago he said he wants to breakup with me that I was bringing bad luck to him anytime he has sex with me that he went to a prophet and they told him we don't have a bright future together I just said okay and I left him not wholeheartedly cos I still love him the more I try to forget him the more I think of him beside me days later he blocked me on whatsapp and stopped talking to me and doesn't pick my call but am surprised he could do such cos we have both gone to different places and they say we're meant to be together and even said under no circumstances will he not get married to me,but looking at it now the love of my life had turned to someone that doesn't want to see me nor talk to me I love him,i really love him am just confused and finding it hard to move on

you're still receiving pocket money, therefore, you're still in university or some tertiary institution

chalk it up to experience and move on
the lesson here is no one is responsible for your happiness
only you are.

all that stuff in love songs is bullshit. your life will not end because your relationship ended.

in the bluntest terms the guy probably did not have any feelings for you other than lust. let him go.

of course this assumes you're not just trolling.

1 Like

Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Zither(m): 9:29am On May 13, 2018
Never ending stories that touch because people follow love blindly, dumping the use of their heads for thinking. Love doesn't work that way like you see in scripted hollywood fictional romance movies... If your company, your love, your support can never make a guy happy then sleeping with him won't.

Like someone said, chalk it up to experience and move on. Hope you are wiser now on how to identify true love. Concentrate on yourself and your future. Leave love for now and pursue the best thing you can ever give yourself as a gift — value. Good luck
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by daneni1(m): 9:39am On May 13, 2018
March this year, naso my babe for campus talk say dem see revelation say dem say make she no get bobo. I say no wahala na.

I waka comot, delete number, and all WhatsApp messages. luckily for me, I just see job after I submit my project for sch.

Till dis day babe still calls and message me, on my own part I no send her again.

u just need to move on ooo, some people are just not worth our time.

1 Like

Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Espada10: 10:11am On May 13, 2018
TarOrfeek:
One unfortunate InCel would Now inherit this expended, desperate Poosay.

grin

Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Nobody: 10:36am On May 13, 2018
be happy for him, god just saved him! you could be pretending to be a good girl and be a tormentous wife
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by austyn0(m): 11:54am On May 13, 2018
Whether this story is real or fake doesn't mean that a situation as such as this is not happening in our world today.... I'm still tryna understand....

why some loving hearts gets shattered right before their very presence...

Why love gives unbelievable, inconceivable and inexplicable happiness, yet in the blink of an eye it will bring you untold sadness...

Is love overrated or underrated or some people just gets unlucky after thinking they got lucky.....Ike gwuu.
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by austyn0(m): 11:58am On May 13, 2018
Zither:
Never ending stories that touch because people follow love blindly, dumping the use of their heads for thinking. Love doesn't work that way like you see in scripted hollywood fictional romance movies... If your company, your love, your support can never make a guy happy then sleeping with him won't.

Like someone said, chalk it up to experience and move on. Hope you are wiser now on how to identify true love. Concentrate on yourself and your future. Leave love for now and pursue the best thing you can ever give yourself as a gift — value. Good luck
Affirmative..
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 12:00pm On May 13, 2018
T1t1layo:
have been trying to move on but it's not working,just surprised he could say such
Nothing deprives the healing potency of time.
Let it Go, one year is nothing, mine was six years.
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 13, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:

Nothing deprives the healing potency of time.
Let it Go, one year is nothing, mine was six years.

6 years? Wat happened? I don't know how people throw all these time and love away just like that.
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 1:18pm On May 13, 2018
ndy87:

6 years? Wat happened? I don't know how people throw all these time and love away just like that.
the Father was a Catholic Knight, and my not accepting being converted to the denomination was the flimsy excuse, sighting when we had a little misunderstanding which I accepted it was my fault and apologized to both she and the elder sister. But what the sister asked me to do to show to her I was sorry and won't happen again was not funny, as she told me to go with her to their Catholic Church, kneel before the blessed sacrament and tell her am sorry and It will never happen again. Jokingly we laughed over it and i never knew she was serious till my girlfriend sighted that as part of her reasons she felt it will not work. Mind you, my Sin was not a case of infidelity
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Eagba(m): 1:18pm On May 13, 2018
ndy87:

Eh hen! I get am o. Clap for me.
what else can you see about me?
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 13, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:
the Father was a Catholic Knight, and my not accepting being converted to the denomination was the flimsy excuse, sighting when we had a little misunderstanding which I accepted it was my fault and apologized to both she and the elder sister. But what the sister asked me to do to show to her I was sorry and won't happen again was not funny, as she told me to go with her to their Catholic Church, kneel before the blessed sacrament and tell her am sorry and It will never happen again. Jokingly we laughed over it and i never knew she was serious till my girlfriend sighted that as part of her reasons she felt it will not work. Mind you, my Sin was not a case of infidelity

If this is what happened then its damn funny.

1 Like

Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 13, 2018
Eagba:
what else can you see about me?

Uhnn! Nothing o. Hands up.
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 13, 2018
kunleweb:

If the both of you have checked out different places and this is happening, it means it's something that could lead to marriage, but there's a snake in the wall somewhere. PM me, let's discuss offline, i have an important information to pass across to you regarding the situation that may resolve issues and restore your relationship.

Shiii shocked

Your Player Card na Platinum Card grin grin grin
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Mcy56(f): 1:57pm On May 13, 2018
ranmoor:

Don't be quick to judge the guy. What if truly, whenever they had sex, things turns sour for the guy? Will you advice such a person to continue?
I have a friend, just friend, whenever I assist her, that same day I will get folds of it.. It took me time b4 I noticed it. One day, she called she was broke, I was also so broke, just to test my hypothesis I borrowed 5k from my friend, I sent it to her. When I got to work, the most stingy among all the directors, just dash me 10k because I did little stuff for him. If not that she is abuja based, I would definitely marry her.
Another example, I have one useless friend, married but always chasing skirts up n down. One day we are talking, he mentioned dating one girl that whenever he sleep with her things will be tough for him throughout that month, he had to run!
So, my Sis, things are not the way they seems most times
I was reading through the comments and looking to see this kind of comment. Glad I found one out of many. God bless you.
The truth is, these things happens. I was surprised the lady was so blind with love that she didnt check herself, if things arent right with her too.
Not all that glitter is gold. Pick up your piece and pieces and move on. Just see it that you arent meant for each other.
Be prayerful about what he said so that similar thing wouldnt re-occur with another man you will meet again.
A word they say.........
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by SirToothBrush: 2:25pm On May 13, 2018
T1t1layo:
I know it wasn't worth it then but just had to make him happy
life is an experience, from womb to tomb. I know it will be hard moving on Infact you will call to beg him to pls give u a second chance eventho the fool is the devil. You really love him. But you know what they say, "the one we love dont love us back.
Please, no matter what don't go back to that guy and don't even considered listening to him if he calls. Cut of any means of means communication.
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 13, 2018
Hm sorry
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by kasmilla(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2018
ndy87:
Babe u just have to move on we are different in nature, people like me dont need 24 hours to move on. We need 30mins lol. Keep yasef busy and stay around family it will go a long way to stop that awkward feeling. Then about self-esteem it high time u work on it, will help you further.
NNE which side do u stay in enugu
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 13, 2018
Broken relationship is far more better than broken marriage.sweetheart I know is not always easy especially when you love the person in question.the only advice you really need now is to move on with your precious life because that guy doesn't worth your tears ok tongue
Re: After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 13, 2018
kasmilla:
NNE which side do u stay in enugu

UNEC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Be Worried About Her Past / Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? / But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.