Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,517 members, 7,965,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:10 AM

Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness (41807 Views)

Oyebanji Begs Ekiti APC Members To Market Tinubu / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) / I Will Do Better This Time – Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by CONFAMA: 2:05pm On May 13, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Well i trust Ekiti people never to fall for this sham and crocodile tears.....That will be their greatest undoing and God almighty will never allow for that to happen....

Here are few questions they should be asking him..

1.What exactly are coming back to do??

2. Why are you so desperate to rule if you are truly sorry for your past misdeed?

3. Why waste so much money running to billions of naira to bribe delegates, lodging them in hotels in Owo?? Why?? Why?? Fayemi why??

This can never be in the interest of the Ekiti and they may have to cough out that money you used in bribing the delegate if they eventually vote for you just like Ondo state people are paying through their nose now after voting to cook soup....dibo ko se be...lol

My advice to Ekiti people...When they bring their blood money to bribe you, collect it and vote Prof. Olusola Eleka a God ordained pastor of CAC as against Fayemi an Ogboni and illuminati member...

Please be warned oooooo

Pastors in politics no dey freak me again.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by Awoleesu(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2018
Like PDP like Fayemi...
Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by CONFAMA: 2:11pm On May 13, 2018
kitaatita:
Ekiti people should apologise to Fayemi. They voted out an intellectual for being elitist and voted in a mentally deranged tout because he connected with the artisans.

Most of the people saying fayemi is elitist and proud are just intimidated by his intelligence and eloquence.

SMH for ekiti people who are famed to be intellectuals.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by hardayemmie(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2018
Who are these sentimental egocentric people ranting about Fayose for ?? As if he is clean from atrocities ?? ... Go and ask if the 100Million Agricultural funds from FG was judiciously spent at all, go and ask what tangible thing has Fayose done in his last 4years, go and ask the civil servants in Ekiti State right now what it means to be terribly broke as a result of unpaid salaries for up to 8months, go and ask if the Fayose led administration has came out openly for once and tell the masses how he has spent the two time Paris bail out funds from FG, His monthly allocation from FG of about 60Billion Naira has been coming uninterrupted and yet there's no improvement in the lives of people in Ekiti State.... All we see is epileptic electricity , No pipe born water, No Jobs and no tangible infrastructural development. Yet some poo they praise am ...... Mtcheeew... nonsense !
Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by INFOBIZ3: 2:39pm On May 13, 2018
hardayemmie:
Who are these sentimental egocentric people ranting about Fayose for ?? As if he is clean from atrocities ?? ... Go and ask if the 100Million Agricultural funds from FG was judiciously spent at all, go and ask what tangible thing has Fayose done in his last 4years, go and ask the civil servants in Ekiti State right now what it means to be terribly broke as a result of unpaid salaries for up to 8months, go and ask if the Fayose led administration has came out openly for once and tell the masses how he has spent the two time Paris bail out funds from FG, His monthly allocation from FG of about 50Billion Naira has been coming uninterrupted and yet there's no improvement in the lives of people in Ekiti State.... All we see is epileptic electricity , No pipe born water, No Jobs and no tangible infrastructural development. Yet some poo they praise am ...... Mtcheeew... nonsense !

who collect 50b monthly.
Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by lagosrd: 2:53pm On May 13, 2018
afroniger:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/988490/

Ekiti people, Fayemi has asked for una forgiveness o, he has admitted that he wronged Ekiti people and is promising to make amends. Shey una don accept?

Running back to governorship to get immunity cover. Let him contest for senatorial first.
Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by hardayemmie(m): 3:06pm On May 13, 2018
INFOBIZ3:

who collect 50b monthly.

Naa Fayose ... he actually collects 59 Billion naira monthly from Federation Account Allocation ... while he generates a meagre of 4.5 Billion naira internally. But still impact is ridiculous.
Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by INFOBIZ3: 3:19pm On May 13, 2018
hardayemmie:

Naa Fayose ... he actually collects 59 Billion naira monthly from Federation Account Allocation ... while he generates a meagre of 4.5 Billion naira internally. But still impact is ridiculous.

Are you sure you know what you are saying?

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by Charly68: 3:25pm On May 13, 2018
He that acknowledges his sins must surely receive forgiveness,I sincerely believe the man is coming to write his wrongs ..Congratulations for your second term in office in advance .If Ekiti forgave Fayose why won't they forgive you too..my people aren't that wicked
Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by Bashman02: 3:28pm On May 13, 2018
I hope he doesn't win the election.

I think he is a greedy fellow!

Why would he leave his ministerial appointment?

He needs to learn that you can't have it all every time....

He is only after money in Ekiti.. He was voted out and he felt it is compulsory that he remains the governor...
Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by bengasyl(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
Fayemi is not a grass root politician, he is too elitic for Ekiti people and not in touch with reality, he is so enmeshed in ego, I am much sure he has once again thrown money into trash.
Aptly written
You can't be more correct
Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by Mintek: 3:43pm On May 13, 2018
hardayemmie:

cheesy grin

Ogbeni stop disgracing yourself publicly abeg.
59billion monthly allocation? LMAO!
Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by ojo6464: 3:57pm On May 13, 2018
afroniger:

Ekiti people, Fayemi has asked for una forgiveness o, he has admitted that he wronged Ekiti people and is promising to make amends. Shey una don accept?no
Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by ak22(m): 4:28pm On May 13, 2018
afroniger:

Ekiti people, Fayemi has asked for una forgiveness o, he has admitted that he wronged Ekiti people and is promising to make amends. Shey una don accept?

If he can tell us how much our money is with me and other offences he has committed may be we can accept his apology
Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by godliman: 4:31pm On May 13, 2018
divicoded:

I think you should go to your banana biafrauud republic and make noise

We do not need your like in Ekiti

Tell Fayose to go and return the money he stole first. How Fayemi got money is not your business and has nothing to do with flatronns
I just mistakenly read your post
Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by hardayemmie(m): 4:39pm On May 13, 2018
INFOBIZ3:

Are you sure you know what you are saying?
very sure
Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by hardayemmie(m): 4:41pm On May 13, 2018
Mintek:

cheesy grin

Ogbeni stop disgracing yourself publicly abeg.
59billion monthly allocation? LMAO!

which kind question be this ?... are u saying u don't knw that monthly allocation comes from FG or what ?
Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by pweetiedee(m): 5:45pm On May 13, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Well i trust Ekiti people never to fall for this sham and crocodile tears.....That will be their greatest undoing and God almighty will never allow for that to happen....

Here are few questions they should be asking him..

1.What exactly are coming back to do??

2. Why are you so desperate to rule if you are truly sorry for your past misdeed?

3. Why waste so much money running to billions of naira to bribe delegates, lodging them in hotels in Owo?? Why?? Why?? Fayemi why??

This can never be in the interest of the Ekiti and they may have to cough out that money you used in bribing the delegate if they eventually vote for you just like Ondo state people are paying through their nose now after voting to cook soup....dibo ko se be...lol

My advice to Ekiti people...When they bring their blood money to bribe you, collect it and vote Prof. Olusola Eleka a God ordained pastor of CAC as against Fayemi an Ogboni and illuminati member...

Please be warned oooooo

Who is Eleka. Screw Eleka, Screw Fayemi. Gbogbo won lole. ordained pastor my foot. Pastor wey dey do politics. Who ordained him? They are all thieves.
Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by engrkaz(m): 6:30pm On May 13, 2018
After the election, fayemi will b singing.. Won no mi, won no itakure...Mon gbo dapada dapada, a se igbaju lon jebe...Alfulanny, ile ya...be ba bewa a o ni gbo..beba ko leta si wa, wallahi a o ni dahun..eyin omo ajegunle walahi e o ni jeere...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) / States N145b Allocation From FG In July 2016 / Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.