Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,763 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) (15201 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by Divay22(f): 10:50am On May 13, 2018
Victory at last for you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by BdorianGray(m): 10:53am On May 13, 2018
Hmmm.. Quite funny..
If your lamp is leaking oil, your light will be put out and you will be left in utter darkness.. Mediaeval alchemist..
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by sbashir10(m): 10:57am On May 13, 2018
moscobabs:
This one will dry my sperm o
i A living testimony, like say e dey easy

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by zicoraads: 12:34pm On May 13, 2018
God! I laughed really hard reading this thread. Damn cheesy grin

To think I can relate on a personal note to each and everyone makes me sad embarassed grin

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by zicoraads: 12:35pm On May 13, 2018
This is funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by zicoraads: 12:36pm On May 13, 2018
moscobabs:
Hunnm
This neck one is still and will ever remain green in the mind. I loved her for it cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by biacan(f): 12:49pm On May 13, 2018
moscobabs:
I always like these types
Werey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by labanj1(m): 1:43pm On May 13, 2018
That No 7 funny.
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by Hhenryy: 2:15pm On May 13, 2018
moscobabs:
Awon boring ladies
Those are the genitally mutilated ones (circumcised)

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by mankand(m): 2:17pm On May 13, 2018
Ni ọjọ́ àjíǹde

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 13, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Nice thread, we dey expect the reverse thread from a female, make we sef know our different category. Ladies let's keep d fun rolling. Quote me when done Abeg. I like this kind things

Confirm.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 13, 2018
zicoraads:
God! I laughed really hard reading this thread. Damn cheesy grin

To think I can relate on a personal note to each and everyone makes me sad embarassed grin

You too? grin
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by DALE917(f): 3:02pm On May 13, 2018
moscobabs:
I pray never to meet this type of lady

I dinnurh understand oh
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by pocohantas(f): 3:06pm On May 13, 2018
CorGier:

Nah, since it wasn't by intent we can let it slide.
Thanks for the apology tho, nice lass.

Thanks for your understanding. Happy Sunday.
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by pocohantas(f): 3:07pm On May 13, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Nice thread, we dey expect the reverse thread from a female, make we sef know our different category. Ladies let's keep d fun rolling. Quote me when done Abeg. I like this kind things

You are expecting reverse thread?
Or you are looking for who to judge and call olosho/borehole pussy?

More like, let's keep the judgement rolling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by SoapQueen(f): 3:12pm On May 13, 2018
I laughed so hard, I am crying.
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 13, 2018
moscobabs:
These ones are lazy and irritating
Mikejj and Randy91 come and see oocheesy

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by UDUJ(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2018
lefulefu:

grin Lefu I love The Number 12 ones. The ones with serious flexibiliy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by TIDDOLL(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2018
moscobabs:
Hahan, so annoying* undecided

After all the INTRO undecided

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 13, 2018
UDUJ:

grin Lefu I love The Number 12 ones. The ones with serious flexibiliy cheesy grin
that number 12 na d acrobatic ladies cheesy. Not every lady fit do dat onecheesy.
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 13, 2018
What is happening here ooooh tongue

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by biacan(f): 3:36pm On May 13, 2018
lefulefu:
that number 12 na d acrobatic ladies cheesy. Not every lady fit do dat onecheesy.
Which one do you love cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
Which one do you love cheesy
oh my favourite is number 10cheesy. The one u will be kissing her boobi and stomach and she will be pushing ur head down towards her ovencheesy. Such a gal hath spoiltsmiley

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:07pm On May 13, 2018
ashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moscobabs:

I created the topic from church grin
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by teabully(m): 4:16pm On May 13, 2018
moscobabs:
oops,dis reminds me of d dude "Daewoorazer" as his nick implies,
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 13, 2018
OP, you made me laugh really hard. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 13, 2018
moscobabs:
Chop the pussy grin

makydebbie wink
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by ritalori2(f): 4:28pm On May 13, 2018
moscobabs:
This one will dry my sperm o
grin You be idiot o cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by biacan(f): 4:38pm On May 13, 2018
lefulefu:
oh my favourite is number 10cheesy. The one u will be kissing her boobi and stomach and she will be pushing ur head down towards her ovencheesy. Such a gal hath spoiltsmiley
Cloud 9 things tongue wink
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 13, 2018
lefulefu:

I don lafffff throw way ooooooooo....

that guy is a REAL G...

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by daewoorazer(m): 4:49pm On May 13, 2018
teabully:
oops,dis reminds me of d dude "Daewoorazer" as his nick implies,

You shot urself in d leg bro...ur name actually implies bully...puna bully grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? / Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something / How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.