Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:28 PM

See The Hilarious Way I Busted A Scammer On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Hilarious Way I Busted A Scammer On Facebook (444 Views)

How I Busted This Twitter Scammer Or Yahoo Boy / How A Chinese Businesman Identified A Nigerian Scammer On Facebook Messenger / See The Hilarious Way I Busted A Scammer On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hilarious Way I Busted A Scammer On Facebook by DuruCrusher(m): 7:15am On May 13, 2018
See screenshots of the chat between me and a suspected Nigerian scammer claiming to work for apple company...

And his hilarious reply after being busted grin

Mynd44, Lalasticlala[sup][/sup]

Re: See The Hilarious Way I Busted A Scammer On Facebook by izzou(m): 7:21am On May 13, 2018
grin

If you know how many times I have received friend requests from Aliko Dangote, Jay Z, Barack Obama, D Olukoya, Emeka Ikedioha and the rest ehn.........

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Way I Busted A Scammer On Facebook by HtwoOw: 7:35am On May 13, 2018
Scammer vs Scammer , i am very sure Oyibo woman will not add you if you didn't have an Oyinbo Profile

Oleee
Re: See The Hilarious Way I Busted A Scammer On Facebook by Ikemefuna44: 7:49am On May 13, 2018
I still cannot fathom why some people will wake up in the morning, and all they think about is how they will scam an innocent somebody of his/her hard earned money.
Scammers will rot in the hottest part of hell fire.
Re: See The Hilarious Way I Busted A Scammer On Facebook by DuruCrusher(m): 7:50am On May 13, 2018
HtwoOw:
Scammer vs Scammer , i am very sure Oyibo woman will not add you if you didn't have an Oyinbo Profile

Oleee

Oyinbo profile ke?
Check the ist screenshot and you'll c my pics bro
Black and proud

Although i had to suspect because she added me..
I was like "Wetin dis one the add me for again "

So i checked her info and luckily, i found the Nigerian name "Danladi "

(1) (Reply)

Police Parade Suspected Kidnappers, Others In Osun / Lagos State Police In Shock As They Recover Bags Of Ammunitions. / Why People Are Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.