Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,780 members, 7,912,179 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:18 PM

Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? (997 Views)

If You Know This Book And You're Yet To Marry Check Yourself(pictures) / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? by mespusinglez(m): 9:35am On May 13, 2018
Morning Guys...IMAGINE Your EX Is Getting Married And You Happened To Be The DJ...What Song Will You Play?
I Will Play "TEKNO GO"= One Man Food Is Another Man Poison...
Let's Hear Yours

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? by youngest85(m): 9:40am On May 13, 2018
Kiss Daniel 'laye o baby ko jor '
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? by swiz123(m): 9:41am On May 13, 2018
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? by swiz123(m): 9:45am On May 13, 2018
Celine Dion : good bye (the saddest word)..that of course is when I'm sober.

When intoxicated,
Eamon :fucck it (I don't want you back)
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? by mespusinglez(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2018
youngest85:
Kiss Daniel 'laye o baby ko jor '
Meaning In English
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? by mespusinglez(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2018
swiz123:
Celine Dion : good bye (the saddest word)..that of course is when I'm sober.

When intoxicated,
Eamon :Bleep it (I don't want you back)
YOU SABI
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? by Talknochip(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2018
After the reggae play the blues.....the blues the blues...... Even ur boo get a boo...a boo a boo

2 Likes

Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? by ojun50(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2018
There is somtin that made me come into yr present my helper,

my helper ooooh

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? by youngest85(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2018
mespusinglez:
Meaning In English

Meaning creamy pusssy
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 13, 2018
TIMAYA; "When the time is right my brother ehhhhh, teli person dem nor dey teli person, when your eye go clear ooooo teli person dem nor dey teli person

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:35am On May 13, 2018
grin Under takers rest in peace intro song....

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? by Cutehector(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2018
Won't play any song..
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? by internationalman(m): 10:43am On May 13, 2018
nothing would ever make me attend my ex wedding..

i hate attending marraiges in general let alone attending the one of my ex.... i'h rather attend obituary.
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? by Nobody: 11:03am On May 13, 2018
P Square- Say your love.

Especially Peter's fake rap part.

Then Feefee Dobson's Stuttering.
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? by LordOfTheWeed: 11:08am On May 13, 2018
Once my fĂșckmate by Lil Wayne grin
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:36pm On May 13, 2018
d prince oga titus

u wan knack man u dey find big man now u don jam oga titus

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? by mespusinglez(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin Under takers rest in peace intro song....
THIS ONE WEAK ME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? by Apina(m): 1:02pm On May 13, 2018
One corner grin
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? by melody91: 1:06pm On May 13, 2018
will record a new song for the event..
I don Bleep am tire.. I don knack am tire.. I don drill her oil rig dry
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? by IamHopeful(f): 1:59pm On May 13, 2018
Survivor by Destiny's Child.

2 Likes

Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? by freedomchild: 2:11pm On May 13, 2018
I'll play WHO YOU EPP by olamide, then Flavour- sawasawasawale x2 ash**************

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married And You're The Dj,what Song Will You Play? by mespusinglez(m): 2:17pm On May 13, 2018
freedomchild:
I'll play WHO YOU EPP by olamide, then Flavour- sawasawasawale x2
ash**************
IF YOU PLAY THAT FLAVOUR ASHAWO DEM GO CARRY STICK PURSUE YOU FOR THERE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Sex I Will Never Forget! / Is It A Crime To Masturbate In Public ? And Why ? / Brave Little Girl Drag Gun With Armed Robbers (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.