Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,325 members, 7,950,644 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Nigerian Lady On Crutches Shares Her Story As She Got Traditionally Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady On Crutches Shares Her Story As She Got Traditionally Married (411 Views)

Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) / Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady On Crutches Shares Her Story As She Got Traditionally Married by CastedAyo: 10:33am On May 13, 2018
A Nigerian lady on crutches @gigireggie on Instagram who go traditionally married to her husband yesterday has taken to the social media platform to share her story.

Read her story below;
"Congratulations to me.I got traditionally married yesterday....it was a celebration full of emotions....I was a bride on crutches..����I remember in September when my sister @nekysparkles rushed down to the accident site...I was hit by a car and broke my femur,tibia and fibula,hospitals in lagos were on strike and we had to move her to an orthopaedic private hospital in benin.Now I can stand without aid and is healing so fast than we all expected.��.When my husband proposed my sister was personally scared cos she felt who will marry a girl that is still recovering..But he really insisted that he has found a wife and started making marital moves....May our good Lord perfect your healing sis and I wish you all the good things marriage has to offer... That was the prayer of my family to me. I love you @nekysparkles congratulations Mrs ginika Reginald.."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/nigerian-lady-on-crutches-shares-her-story-as-she-got-traditionally-married-photos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Nigerian Lady On Crutches Shares Her Story As She Got Traditionally Married by Solidkay(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2018
Everyone has a story to tell,
even you reading my comment right now,

So, no matter what you going through right now, don't give up cos your story will be an inspiration to someone.

Congrats to her
Re: Nigerian Lady On Crutches Shares Her Story As She Got Traditionally Married by Olalan(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2018
Happy for her, just hope she'll be the best wife for the husband cause he has proven beyond doubts his undying love for her.
Re: Nigerian Lady On Crutches Shares Her Story As She Got Traditionally Married by Nobody: 10:48am On May 13, 2018
She's beautiful. Congratulations to her. Kudos to the groom too. I'm super proud of him.

Love should always be unconditional. That's the kind of love I learned from my folks. It's also the only way I know how to.
Re: Nigerian Lady On Crutches Shares Her Story As She Got Traditionally Married by Divay22(f): 10:54am On May 13, 2018
She's beautiful. Congratulations Mrs.
God almighty bless your home kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady On Crutches Shares Her Story As She Got Traditionally Married by biacan(f): 11:06am On May 13, 2018
Please who is cutting onions embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady On Crutches Shares Her Story As She Got Traditionally Married by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:11am On May 13, 2018
Happy married life beautiful bride.

(1) (Reply)

A Matured Single Lady Require For Friendship. / Man Kneels To Propose But Can't Find The Ring Then This Happened (video) / How My Courage Helped Me To Overcome Military Oppression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.