Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Please Fam I Need Your Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Fam I Need Your Advice (396 Views)

Morning Quize!!!!!!!! Have A Lovely Day Fam (ur First Answer Will Be Wrong) / "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" / Workout, Detox, Diet, Slim Tea, Fit Fam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Fam I Need Your Advice by Ebukanwosu(m): 1:36pm On May 13, 2018
I was thinking of opening another account as i have an account with Fidelity bank already and i was thinking of another reliable bank to bank with as i enjoy Fidelity bank's services just that i need another one just in case please i've taught of Zenith,GT Bank and First bank please help me choose thanks in advanve.
Re: Please Fam I Need Your Advice by blackpanthar: 2:13pm On May 13, 2018
bRO DO YOU REALLY NEED ADVICE TO OPEN ACCOUNT?

Some things should not be asked ABEG

If you are not ready to tell us WHAT EXACTLY U ARE OPENING FOR OR WHAT YOU WANT TO ENJOY FROM THE BANK then we can not help u.

Ebukanwosu:
I was thinking of opening another account as i have an account with Fidelity bank already and i was thinking of another reliable bank to bank with as i enjoy Fidelity bank's services just that i need another one just in case please i've taught of Zenith,GT Bank and First bank please help me choose thanks in advanve.
Re: Please Fam I Need Your Advice by Ebukanwosu(m): 2:22pm On May 13, 2018
Its for savings

(1) (Reply)

Man Torn Into Two By A Train / Learn How To Start Bar Soap Production / Pregnant Cow Bags Death Sentence For Illegal Border Crossing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.