Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,247 members, 7,887,701 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Wish I Had Become A Mum Earlier- Bimbo Thomas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wish I Had Become A Mum Earlier- Bimbo Thomas (694 Views)

Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum / Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role / Bimbo Thomas Pictured With Yemi Osinbajo At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Had Become A Mum Earlier- Bimbo Thomas by splendid22(m): 1:53pm On May 13, 2018
With her bubbly and vivacious demeanour, unique role interpretation and mastery of her craft, Bimbo Thomas has earned acclaim and ovation for her work.

Passion, mastery of her craft and an uncanny ability to light up her roles are the trademarks that have seen her work with the best in the Nigerian movie industry.
Bimbo who shot to limelight via the movie ‘Omo Ghetto’ is one actress who has been able to make her mark in the Yoruba sector of Nollywood.
In this chat with TheNewsGuru, the creative arts graduate opened up on her passion for acting, motherhood, BBNaija , among other issues

You’ve been off the movie scene for a while, are you fully back?
Yes, I was away. I'm fully back.

What are you currently working on?
I am working on a lot of stuffs, businesses and film productions. I am also working on a movie from my stable.
You act with so much passion and conviction, what is your staying power?
I'm going to take that as a compliment. I shouldn't be doing less because as a true thespian, I'm expected to be that and more. Apart from God's grace, it's been staying true to who I am and what I can be. I'm dedicated to what I do.

What would you say shot you to limelight?
My ability, the raw talent and realness. I will always say thank you to Funke Akindele for the opportunity I was given to be me in the movie ‘ Omo Ghetto’

How has motherhood changed you and your perception about life?
Being a mother is a life changing experience. I don't know how to state this now but I must say I’m enjoying every bit of been a mum. Motherhood you know is an institution, no mum actually graduates from the institution of motherhood. I love my mum and appreciate her more now. It's no longer about just me anymore; I have a son to care for. I feel more responsible, more concerned, more security conscious and a whole lot more. I consider my son in all that I do now. I'm learning new skills in mastering being a mum, a career woman and an entrepreneur.

If you were to start all over what would you do differently?
I wish I had become a mum earlier, by now I would have been done making babies. I also wish I am more informed , I would have been more famous by now

https://www.thenewsguru.com/i-wish-i-had-become-a-mum-earlier-bimbo-thomas/

Re: I Wish I Had Become A Mum Earlier- Bimbo Thomas by yanabasee(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2018
A lesson for slayqueens and non-slayers that you people should start accepting broke guys!!!!
Re: I Wish I Had Become A Mum Earlier- Bimbo Thomas by HORLADSTAR(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2018
You tried

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Shares Throw Back Photo With Olamide, Appreciates Him / 200L Student Of UNICAL St@bherself To Death Over A Boyfriend (photo) / Bambam, Cobhams, Frank Donga, Other Celebrities Turn Up For Kenny Blaq's Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.