Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,094 members, 7,890,605 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:50 PM

As A Youth Why I Want Buhari To Remain President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Youth Why I Want Buhari To Remain President (526 Views)

Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid / I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu / As A Youth; Why I Want Buhari To Remain Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Youth Why I Want Buhari To Remain President by KingGBsky(m): 1:59pm On May 13, 2018
Buhari's fight on corruption is real o mean very real.
If and if only he remains in power will it pave way for a youth to come into power in my Vision Youth for Presidency in 2023.
Think of it and let's discuss this Nairalanders youths.
PDP and APC can never be Nigerians solution.
With understanding and deep thought we will come to see that only Buhari can actually fight corruption to a great height.
I want him to do just one thing take PDP to a death and thereafter a party will submerge that will bury both PDP and APC for life in Vision Youth Take Over 2023.
Lets discuss this Nairalanders.
cc: lalasticlala, Seun, both APC and PDP supporters group are welcome
Re: As A Youth Why I Want Buhari To Remain President by BankeSmalls(f): 2:08pm On May 13, 2018
KingGBsky:
Buhari's fight on corruption is real o mean very real.
If and if only he remains in power will it pave way for a youth to come into power in my Vision Youth for Presidency in 2023.
Think of it and let's discuss this Nairalanders youths.
PDP and APC can never be Nigerians solution.
With understanding and deep thought we will come to see that only Buhari can actually fight corruption to a great height.
I want him to do just one thing take PDP to a death and thereafter a party will submerge that will bury both PDP and APC for life in Vision Youth Take Over 2023.
Lets discuss this Nairalanders.
cc: lalasticlala, Seun, both APC and PDP supporters group are welcome

How many innocent people have been slaughtered in their houses since your Buharri became president, what has he ever done about it?

3 Likes

Re: As A Youth Why I Want Buhari To Remain President by chicoMX(m): 2:09pm On May 13, 2018
Doctors are running abroad, Boko haram and fulani herdsmen are terrorizing, Corruption is yet to be defeated. The only one thing you want Buhari to do is to defeat PDP.

There's something wrong with you

3 Likes

Re: As A Youth Why I Want Buhari To Remain President by KingGBsky(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2018
BankeSmalls:

go back to school, pay special attention to history lessons

He is doing something that can help we the youths
Re: As A Youth Why I Want Buhari To Remain President by yanabasee(m): 2:13pm On May 13, 2018
It should rather be;
AS A F00L, WHY I WANT BUHARI TO REMAIN A PRESIDENT....

5 Likes

Re: As A Youth Why I Want Buhari To Remain President by KingGBsky(m): 2:15pm On May 13, 2018
BankeSmalls:

go back to school, pay special attention to history lessons

I don't support APC neither do I support PDP...
They are Nigeria biggest mistake.
Fulani terrorist, bokoharam are masterminded by government officials, both APC and PDP just to settle scores.
The killings was there during Jonathan regime. Mass killings in Jos.
They are terrible to he sincere.
Buy Buhari is doing something most politicians hate fighting corruption.
Re: As A Youth Why I Want Buhari To Remain President by BankeSmalls(f): 2:23pm On May 13, 2018
KingGBsky:

I don't support APC neither do I support PDP...
They are Nigeria biggest mistake.
Fulani terrorist, bokoharam are masterminded by government officials, both APC and PDP just to settle scores.
The killings was there during Jonathan regime. Mass killings in Jos.
They are terrible to he sincere.
Buy Buhari is doing something most politicians hate fighting corruption.

he supports the killings

1 Like

Re: As A Youth Why I Want Buhari To Remain President by 22brains(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2018
heinous trash
Re: As A Youth Why I Want Buhari To Remain President by kernel507: 4:36pm On May 13, 2018
Do we have hospitals that specialize in brain transplant in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: As A Youth Why I Want Buhari To Remain President by SalamRushdie: 4:40pm On May 13, 2018
You are clearly not thinking well ... So we should allow the middle belt get run over by Fualni terrorist being propped by Buhari for the next four years just because you want youthful president in 2023 ...My guy you are not thinking well at all
Re: As A Youth Why I Want Buhari To Remain President by Turantula(m): 4:41pm On May 13, 2018
Almajiri reasoning with their anus since 438 BC

(1) (Reply)

Warn Your Husband About Magu So Buhari Won’t Suffer Abacha’s Fate – Omokri / Ekiti 2018: Legal Move To Disqualify Apc's Fayemi Begins / Lagos PDP Unveils 'popular Candidate' That Will Wrestle With Ambode In 2019 (see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.