Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) (45596 Views)

Yahoo Boy Reports Another Yahoo Boy To Police For Scamming His Client (Photos) / Boy Arrested For Scamming A Lady Who Wanted To Buy Love Machine For ₦22k / Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 10:33pm On May 13, 2018
hidhrhis:

most of d yahoo guys are graduate which made dem venture into it so don't come and be badmouthing business
so if I am a graduate and unemployed I have license to start stealing , clap for yourself next time I will take a gun and go and Rob someone and if I am arrested I will tell them I am a graduate

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 10:33pm On May 13, 2018
swiz123:
You are probably unmarried. He just took advantage of your desperation.

My unreserved condolences for all you lost.

But really, these scammers should stop spoiling our names abroad; they are really making things hard for genuine hustlers over there
only if the Igbos go hear u , tell them na them dey travel out most dey give us bad reputation.
Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by RSVP: 10:35pm On May 13, 2018
G
Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by Deltatoto: 10:36pm On May 13, 2018
frankmoney:
already in my house , and u ?
i dey street na who House eppp?
Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 10:36pm On May 13, 2018
frankmoney:
so if I am a graduate and unemployed I have license to start stealing , clap for yourself next time I will take a gun and go and Rob someone and if I am arrested I will tell them I am a graduate
yeah take a gun and rob and claim not guilty in court cos u are a graduate
I never knew u are dis brilliant
idiot i dey talk abt hustle u dey talk abt carrying gun u for kukuma carry ur brother join make una carry gun together

1 Like

Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by RSVP: 10:38pm On May 13, 2018
Dude trying to be honest thinking she might eventually fall in love but opposite is the case.
Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 10:38pm On May 13, 2018
hidhrhis:

yeah take a gun and rob and claim not guilty in court cos u are a graduate
I never knew u are dis brilliant
idiot i dey talk abt hustle u dey talk abt carrying gun u for kukuma carry ur brother join make una carry gun together
oh shut the hell up , what is hustle , so scam is now hustle , you must have a peanut size brain to be able to reason such nonsense

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by CDCEO001: 10:39pm On May 13, 2018
Who else went to check his Facebook profile?
Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2018
frankmoney:
oh shut the hell up , what is hustle , so scam is now hustle , you must have a peanut size brain to be able to reason such nonsense
do u know what pains me most abt u guys here
u believe in dis theory I'm in my house come and beat me
as it mean u dey my front dey yab like dis na hospital u go land
boys go drill u sotey u go dey cause d day u meet me
were somebody
Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 13, 2018
why are people commenting like the woman is on nairaland
Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2018
hidhrhis:

do u know what pains me most abt u guys here
u believe in dis theory I'm in my house come and beat me
as it mean u dey my front dey yab like dis na hospital u go land
boys go drill u sotey u go dey cause d day u meet me
were somebody
lol just the small thing I said see the way you are foaming in your mouth like you are about to die , street urchin like you , and I don't believe in the theory , but one thing I believe is that if you are into scam or Yahoo , you are nothing but a thief
Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2018
frankmoney:
for dis naija I go treat ur fuvk up
na me u dey yab say make I shut up
u go hear am for body
Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 10:54pm On May 13, 2018
hidhrhis:

for dis naija I go treat ur fuvk up
na me u dey yab say make I shut up
u go hear am for body
undecided mtchew

1 Like

Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by bezimo(m): 11:01pm On May 13, 2018
My white girl will say. You Nigerians have a bad repution for fraud stuff..I will say like we are not all like that..Its bastard idiots like that Ovili that make most white folls in the West not trust Nigerians because they have had too many bad experience.
Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 11:02pm On May 13, 2018
frankmoney:
undecided mtchew
I be small boy bro I jus wan strike u with fear
no lele street things
Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 11:08pm On May 13, 2018
hidhrhis:

I be small boy bro I jus wan strike u with fear
no lele street things
lol guy no make me laugh , internet is really a faceless place , because even you , you no know who I be , anyway no ish , make we just let this one slide
Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by ifymadu: 11:14pm On May 13, 2018
The one no be white woman na, haba
Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:57pm On May 13, 2018
level10:
Rubbish
This is purely a loving relationship gone soar,not a scam

I think ure right. If he didn't falsify his identity hes not a scammer.
Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by Alezy(m): 11:59pm On May 13, 2018
Aleora:
On judgement day,e go take like 100000 angels for heaven to separate fight wey go happen between white women and Nigerian guys wey don scam oyibo.
lolz....hello Victoria, longest time. U left me hanging sha o

1 Like

Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by loswhite(m): 12:15am On May 14, 2018
paparazzi1987:
I never took this Yahoo-Yahoo things serious when i see friends around me spending lavishly until i saw what a victim went through.

In 2015 i travelled to Canada for my Msc, their is this white man that lives beside my apartment in Surrey, BC..

To cut the story short. He committed suicide because he was duped by African on fake oil business investment.

His son lamented that his dad invested all his retirement savings fund in the business. And he told us how his dad loves Kenya,Ghana and Nigeria.. he was so eager to relocate to Nigeria and spend the rest of his life there.

This man and his sons were so nice to a point where i got scared because they shouldnt be too nice like that.

But Nija offered him destruction by suicide with all his sincerity and love towards Africa.

cry
the white man is greedy that is why they get duped. They want to pass through back channel so they will make more profit. If u want to do oil business there are ministry that u can contact legally but no they will not because of they want more profit. Do u knw who suffers when back channel turns out to be a success?
Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by dominique(f): 1:07am On May 14, 2018
shamecurls:
The dumb Efe will have something to say.

The talentless idiot who was opportuned to have won BBN by pity of the poverty befallen his household, had the effrontery to come on twitter to defend crime.

Really? Post screenshot please.
Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by dominique(f): 1:12am On May 14, 2018
hidhrhis:

most of d yahoo guys are graduate which made dem venture into it so don't come and be badmouthing business

They're thieves, fraudsters, criminals and deserve to be arrested. Don't come here and sugarcoat criminality.
Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by ogakizito(m): 1:15am On May 14, 2018
dominique:

They're thieves, fraudsters, criminals and deserve to be arrested. Don't come here and sugarcoat criminality.

Gbam!
Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by Adadio: 3:40am On May 14, 2018
When our youth are out scamming,the elders in charge of governance are busy mis governing,stealing our Commonwealth and generally under developing the country.No jobs are created, idle youths though not lazy can't find jobs.Many resort to crime,try to get rich quick.The Agency in charge of financial crime occasionally bust them and make so much noise while they look the other way when it has to do with those in power.They may however choose to pick on those who are anti government in Power to justify their existence.They hardly secure convictions,while they wait for the next raid on yahoo yahoo boys.The Circus continues.Welcome to Nigeria, a Shithole fast becoming the Scam Capital of the World.What a shame.What a Country.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by Smartjob1(f): 3:42am On May 14, 2018
Both of you need to be gainfully engaged.

Still looking for a job? See my signature and thank me later.
Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by blogdara: 4:50am On May 14, 2018
The Enugu zonal office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Friday 11th May, 2018 arraigned the trio of Clementina Ndukwe, Anthony Njoku and Alexander Umunna before Justice Lewis Alagoa of the Federal High Court, Owerri, Imo State on six count charge bordering on Conspiracy and Currency Counterfeiting to the tune of N1, 147, 000 (One million, One Hundred and Forty Seven Thousand Naira) contrary to section 6(2) of the Counterfeit Currency (Special Provisions) Act, Cap C35, L.F.N. 2004 and punishable under section 5(1) (c) of the same Act.

A case of conspiracy and currency counterfeiting was reported to the Commission on 12th April, 2018 by the Department of State Services, DSS Imo State command, where it was alleged that some group of persons were trading in counterfeit banknotes.

Read more : http://www.darablog.com.ng

Source:

http://www.darablog.com.ng/2018/05/one-woman-and-two-men-were-arrested-for.html?m=1

Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by pri3stess(f): 7:01am On May 14, 2018
paparazzi1987:
I never took this Yahoo-Yahoo things serious when i see friends around me spending lavishly until i saw what a victim went through.

In 2015 i travelled to Canada for my Msc, their is this white man that lives beside my apartment in Surrey, BC..

To cut the story short. He committed suicide because he was duped by African on fake oil business investment.

His son lamented that his dad invested all his retirement savings fund in the business. And he told us how his dad loves Kenya,Ghana and Nigeria.. he was so eager to relocate to Nigeria and spend the rest of his life there.

This man and his sons were so nice to a point where i got scared because they shouldnt be too nice like that.

But Nija offered him destruction by suicide with all his sincerity and love towards Africa.

cry

Honestly, its hard for me to feel sorry for these oyibo people. If you know how much they have made from exploiting us since the 15th century ehn. These petty scams Nigerians pull on them is not even up to a fraction of the money they've stolen from us so far. Oyibo people are one of the reasons why Nigeria is the way it is right now. They're the biggest scammers on this planet but they make us blacks look like we're the worst when we're still in the baby stage of scamming. The only thing that bothers me is the bad name it gives Nigerians and the other black poeple it affects. I just wish these scammers would extend their skills to milking the armed robbers we have in the government dry. Anyways................ COLLECT YOUR REPARATIONS BY HOOK OR BY CROOK!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by Aleora(f): 11:04am On May 14, 2018
Alezy:
lolz....hello Victoria, longest time. U left me hanging sha o
haba no oo
Re: White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) by Assassin101: 11:57am On May 14, 2018
he became an "Omen" and "Branded" you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Poisoned Customers At A Restaurant In Ogoja, Cross River Arrested (Photo / 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos / Another IMSU Student Murdered By Suspected Cultists In Owerri. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.