Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,621 members, 7,911,632 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:25 PM

US Secret Service To Unveil Trump's New N476m Presidential Limo In A Few Months' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Secret Service To Unveil Trump's New N476m Presidential Limo In A Few Months' (665 Views)

Trump's Assassination Attempt: US Secret Service Director, Cheatle Resigns / Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Secret Service To Unveil Trump's New N476m Presidential Limo In A Few Months' by Automotive1(m): 7:13pm On May 13, 2018

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=29s&v=c-2AV84rrgo

Donald Trump is set to ditch the current fleet of presidential limousines he inherited from Barack Obama, which has been in operation since his first Inauguration Day in 2009.

Prototypes of the camouflaged Cadillac-on-tank limo have been spotted being tested on numerous occasions throughout the past months.

The new presidential limousine,one of a dozen vehicles built by General Motors under a $15.8m (N5.7b) contract , is now with the U.S. Secret Service and will be revealed within a few months.

Cadillac president said “We’ve completed our task and we’ve handed over the vehicle to the customer".

Details remain a closely guarded secret but was designed to withstand ballistic , explosive and chemical weapons attacks with its 8-inch thick doors and bomb-proof exterior, run flat tires and firefighting equipments concealed within the bodywork.

United States Secret Service will use bullets and  explosive rounds to destroy the Beasts limo after running its course to demonstrate its effectiveness against such weaponry and to destroy the secrets of its armoring and defensive abilities.

Cadillac has built every presidential limousine that has transported the world’s most powerful man around the world since 1993 .The Beasts are maintained by the United States Secret Service.

Last week monday,President Putin unveiled the new russian-made armoured black limousine during his 4th inauguration .

Don't you think it's time for the President to change his fleet of old cars inherited from Goodluck Jonathan?

Source https://autojosh.com/us-secret-service-to-unveil-donald-trumps-new-n476m-presidential-limo-in-a-few-months-time/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 mukina2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Secret Service To Unveil Trump's New N476m Presidential Limo In A Few Months' by chicoMX(m): 7:15pm On May 13, 2018
Op, I thought the Aboki in Aso rock got himself a new Benz as his official car?

Meanwhile, Whenever I see BUHARI or ROCHAS on my Television I open my wallet and check if my PVC is still there.

4 Likes

Re: US Secret Service To Unveil Trump's New N476m Presidential Limo In A Few Months' by nNEOo(m): 7:28pm On May 13, 2018
The thickness of the door alone is almost an inch longer than my dick. . . . The guy above me tho!

3 Likes

Re: US Secret Service To Unveil Trump's New N476m Presidential Limo In A Few Months' by Automotive1(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2018
chicoMX:
The news was carried by most media
http://www.nan.ng/news/buhari-still-uses-jonathans-old-cars/

2 Likes

Re: US Secret Service To Unveil Trump's New N476m Presidential Limo In A Few Months' by nuelsylves(m): 8:01pm On May 13, 2018
chicoMX:

Meanwhile, Whenever I see BUHARI or ROCHAS on my Television I open my wallet and check if my PVC is still there.

Funny guy! grin grin grin

Your last paragraph made me laugh so loud.

3 Likes

Re: US Secret Service To Unveil Trump's New N476m Presidential Limo In A Few Months' by HallaDaTruth: 8:04pm On May 13, 2018
Innoson should start producing bullet proof cars for The President of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: US Secret Service To Unveil Trump's New N476m Presidential Limo In A Few Months' by obafemee80(m): 8:12pm On May 13, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Innoson should start producing bullet proof cars for The President of Nigeria
That would be nice grin
Government will prefer to import those fleets and armor them in Nigeria grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Any Attack On America Is An Attack On Israel, -- Israeli Prime Minister / Military aircraft with UN soldiers onboard crash lands in Congo / Presidency Confirms Vice President Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.