Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,021 members, 7,883,535 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:17 PM

Davido And Chioma Will Break Up Soon! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Will Break Up Soon! (3047 Views)

Davido And Chioma Will Quickly Tie The Knots – Kemi Olunloyo Recants / These Photos Of Davido And Chioma Will Make You Want To Love / "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Chioma Will Break Up Soon! by cherry6(f): 7:53pm On May 13, 2018
Davido seems to be the headlines of most news and social media of recent. The popular musician, Adedeji Adeleke is always spotted everywhere with his darling "five years old" lover.
Although Davido has been linked to many women in the past, including Sira Kante, a 19-year old model from Guinea, he's currently rocking his love boat with Chioma. Rumors have been circulating online that the pair will soon break up as it has been with his previous lovers.
Anyway, the rumour doesn't seem anywhere near truth, as the duo love seems to be waxing strong as days go by.

Source:
https://www.amebobabe.com/2018/05/davido-and-chioma-will-break-up-soon.html

Re: Davido And Chioma Will Break Up Soon! by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 13, 2018
He once told Sophia that he cannot imagine life without her, now what is the story? No love again.
Me thinks that when he got Chioma pregnant he will shift somewhere else.
Forget the Porsche and the endorsement he got for her, a playboy will always be a playboy.

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Will Break Up Soon! by psucc(m): 8:11pm On May 13, 2018
That their union just dey like APC. They came together for a purpose; to get endorsements, make money and then . . .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Will Break Up Soon! by ibkkk(f): 9:55pm On May 13, 2018
Love is sweet!
See as she slept like a baby beside him kiss

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Will Break Up Soon! by goggleit: 10:07pm On May 13, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Will Break Up Soon! by StarUp: 10:13pm On May 13, 2018
A child will always be a child... Forget the noise, it's just a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Will Break Up Soon! by kunleweb: 3:21am On May 14, 2018
ibkkk:
Love is sweet!
See as she slept like a baby beside him kiss

Chai. See as i'm enjoying your comment. This comment as simplistic as it may seem, must have stemmed from deep reasoning and reflecting.

Well done

Cc: My fellow trouble-maker LivingFree
Re: Davido And Chioma Will Break Up Soon! by ibkkk(f): 3:30am On May 14, 2018
kunleweb:

Chai. See as i'm enjoying your comment. This comment as simplistic as it may seem, must have stemmed from deep reasoning and reflecting.

Well done

Cc: My fellow trouble-maker LivingFree

smiley
Thanks .
Re: Davido And Chioma Will Break Up Soon! by femi4: 6:32am On May 14, 2018
Let her get preggy first
Re: Davido And Chioma Will Break Up Soon! by miracool946: 6:56am On May 14, 2018
y

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Actor Williams Uchemba Frying Egg Of Outside His Mansion / After A Successful Tour, Burnaboy Organize Family Gathering, See Who Turn Up. / See The Trending Coconut Sex Style Introduced By Kenyan Music Superstar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.